Never actually alone

Third person
POV...

Grayson said his goodbyes and went to soccer practice while Ethan and Aaron went to get there nails done. They drove in Aaron's car almost half way there. One of there favorite songs was on. Aj Mitchell, 'Use to be'. The song was at there favorite part.

"You were loving me, hating me, tell me your my baby. Calling me, telling me, everything that you have just been through~." Aaron sang.

"And I said, 'okay my baby, everything will be alright'. I will never let you out of my sight, 'cause I will hold in my arms and I'll hold you so tight~." Ethan cooed the next verse as the song played on.

"Hahah! Ah! I love this!" Aaron says so enthusiastic. Ethan laughs as he fixes his hair.

"I know right! This has been quite fun to be totally honest." He says still singing along. Aaron nods in agreement taking a sip of her Starbucks they had gotten.

"You sing quite nice. I'm impressed." She says nudging him causing him to blush at the compliment.

"Thanks.." He says giggly.

"Geez, your so weird." Aaron laughs out pulling into a parking lot.

"Now come on, let's go make your nails beautiful bitch." She says stepping out of the car, as did Ethan.

They both walked in and saw it wasn't as full, surprisingly. They walked up to the counter as an Korean girl walked up to them with a smile.

"Hello! Welcome to Nail and Spa! How may I help you today?" She says all peppy.

"Two medicures please! He'll get gel." Aaron snickers as Ethan lifted an eyebrow.

"Okay then, your boyfriend can go take a seat at seat two and wait for me to get started." She says as Ethan and Aaron's jaw drops.

"H-he's not my boyfriend! He's my brothers boyfriend." Aaron reassures her. She nods.

"Oh. Sorry then, please go take a seat at two and one at six." She says pointing to where Aaron should go. Ethan felt weird. He walked by women staring at him. He sighed and sat down in the swivel chair. He took out his phone and received a text from Grayson. He opened it up.

Daddy: Hey babe~ just got to practice

: Then why are you texting me, lol

Daddy: Cause I can and I love you, that's why.

: Hehe. Sorry, love you too. Now go do practice before you get in trouble or whatever. Ya goofball

Daddy: Your goofball. ❤

:  I know, mine.

Daddy: Cya after babe

: Cya Daddy~ 😙

And with that Ethan placed down his phone as a girl with black hair walked over and sat on the other side of the tiny work station.

"Hello." She says.

"Hi." Ethan says awkwardly.

"Okay, so, you can choose from any of these colors since your getting gel. Ima go get my supplies as you pick which color. Excuse me." She says getting up and walking to the back. Ethan shrugged and looked at the pretty colors. He's obviously never done this before, so he was pretty much a noob about it. He saw black and just decided on that since it would match with anything.

"Okay, I am back. Have you chose a color?"

"Y-yes."

"Great! Now let's get started.."

Ethan sat there waiting for his nails to dry. He glanced at them, so shiny.. he thought to himself. His nails were plain black. He couldn't disagree that he didn't like them. He probably even thought they suited him.

A/N: OKAY, LET'S JUST ALL PRETEND THESE ARE ETHAN'S HANDS

A/N: OKAY, LET'S JUST ALL PRETEND THESE ARE ETHAN'S HANDS. THERE NOT ACCURATE BUT, IT'S FINE IT'S FINE.

Aaron's nails were purple with black on her ring finger. She walked over to the counter and payed.

"Let's go child, I'm hungry." Aaron says to Ethan. He looked down at his nails.

"I'll be out in a bit, I wanna make sure these don't get ruined." He says. She snorts and walks out. He sighed as he felt a shiver down his spine.

"Hi E-tee-wee-tee." Ethan heard as he turns around slowly.

"You.." He scowled.

"Missed ya too.. hardly.."

________________________________________

A/N: CLIFFHANGER. (maybe, idk.) So yeah, I'll post the next chapter either tommarow or Friday. Idk yet. But guess who it must be..