Would he..?

Third person
POV...

Recap: "Sometimes... I feel like I ruin it.."

Once Ethan had shed a few tears, he heard knocking on the front door and jumped.

"ETHAN, YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE." Cameron yelled. Ethan heard Grayson saying thanks for letting him in since it was sprinkling outside. Ethan sighed of relief and got up. He placed Max on his bed and walked to his closet. He just got a light pink sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, and wore high top vans. Once that was done he grabbed his phone and wallet walking out the bathroom.

Ethan brushed his teeth and did his hair. Nothing to fancy ofcourse, just the usual. He looked in the mirror, the bags under his eyes darkened up a bit. Ethan knew Grayson would ask in concern, but it didn't phase him as much as it should. Ethan has been losing sleep, he didn't know why yet.

He turned off the light and walked downstairs to see Grayson his phone. A hint of blush coated Ethan's cheeks. Cameron looked up from the TV to see Ethan standing there.

"Well... don't be a bitch get over here." She says and Grayson looks up to where Cameron was looking. His eyes landed on Ethan looking quite flustered or embarrassed.

"Sh-shut up.." Ethan muttered walking over. Grayson stood up and held out his hand. Ethan examined it and gave a weak smile. He took Gray's hand. Grayson pulled him in kissing Ethan's forehead lightly like he was gonna shatter at rough contact. Ethan gave another weak smile from being sleepy.

"Good morning baby~" Grayson says softly.

"Morning love." Ethan says wrapping his arms around Grayson's torso. He squeezed making Grayson's breath hitch, but he did the same. They parted away intertwining there fingers.

"Ready?" Grayson asks.

"Mhmm, let's go." He says. They said there goodbyes to Cam and we're off to get breakfast. (Since it was like nine.)

They got into Grayson's car and buckled up. Ethan layed back relaxing, he was still sleepy after all. Grayson noticed as he put the car in drive.

"So, where do you wanna eat?" Grayson asked at the stop sign, once no one was seen, he continued on. Ethan didn't know, he just stared blankly out the window as the tiny droplets came down.

"I don't know... maybe, Earth Cafe?" Ethan suggested. Grayson didn't argue, he goes there often with Aaron or friends. He hardly does now that he has a boyfriend, but he doesn't mind, he cherishes his time with Ethan and will never trade that time for anything else.

"Why not." Is all he said since silence took over. Ethan felt uncomfortable, which wasn't normal. He never feels uncomfortable around Grayson. Ethan felt his phone vibrate from his back pocket making him flinch. He slides it out and sees it's from Jack. Holy shit, Jack! He said to himself. He opens up the text.

JackJack😇: I MISS YUUUUUUUUUUUUU

: ME TUUU

JackJack😇: YOU HAVEN'T TEXT, CALLED, OR EMAILED ME YOU FUCKING DICK. I WAS SO WORRIED, AND THEN YOU DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL! WTF, JEN AND I WERE WORRIED AF

Me: Calm down, I'm fine. Just been with Grayson the past days. I'm fine, healthy, and alive. It's all gud Bro.

JackJack😇: Grayson skips school? No shock there.

JackJack😇: Eth, your a good boy and your nice and sweet and so much more, but Grayson isn't. He's a grade A dick.

Ethan's eyes widened in shock.

: What are you talking about Jack?

JackJack😇: He has a past Ethan. It's NOT GOOD. He's done stupid shit in his life and I don't want him to make you have sex, smoke, do drugs, or drink. Who knows his plan for you. 'The bad boy falls for the pastel kitten' shit ain't working. He will do something stupid.

: Jack. I get it, I didn't call or do shit the past days with you, but DON'T bring Grayson into your anger.

JackJack😇: I'm trying to protect you. You DON'T KNOW HIM. Sooner or later he won't GIVE AN UTTER SHIT IF YOU'VE BEEN RAPED OR MURDERED. You're my friend E. He's just someone who will die and not MATTER LIKE YOUR DUMBASS DEAD GIRLFRIEND, SO OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES MAN, HE WON'T DO SHIT FOR YOU!

Tears stung Ethan's eyes. He looked over and saw Grayson focused on driving. Ethan looked down at his phone seeing the texts he's received from Jack. His friend.

: ...

: Don't. Ever. Call me. Your. Friend. Don't talk to me. Don't even think know about looking at me. You can be a dick towards me, but when you involve MY BOYFRIEND, shit. Gets. Real.

Ethan turned off his phone and slid it back in his pocket. He crossed his arms. That's not Jack, not the Jack I know. Ethan didn't even notice Grayson had put the car in park. They were there already. Ethan's lips parted with a tiny gap. Grayson obviously notices as he gives Ethan's thigh a squeeze of reassurance. His breath hitched a bit, he was quite startled from the sudden contact.

"Baby," Grayson starts off turning towards Ethan. Ethan looks him dead in the eyes.

"You okay..? Who texted you?" He asks. Ethan didn't wanna answer truthfully, but he also didn't wanna lie.

"I-It was just Jack. And yeah, I'm fine." Ethan squeaks out softly. Grayson nods and leans in. Ethan was hesitant, but did the same. Their lips connected as Ethan cupped Grayson's cheeks. Grayson swiped his tongue across Ethan's bottom lip, but Ethan had parted away with a thin line of saliva colliding together from there bottom lips. He smirked and did the most random/embarrassing thing. Ethan leaned in again and licked Grayson bottom lip getting the saliva string. After he realized his stupidity, he sighed and wiped his mouth. Grayson licked his lips in curiously.

"Mmm, minty." He chuckled out. Ethan chuckled from his boyfriend's response .

"Well, let's go eat. I'm starving." Grayson says getting out of the car. Ethan did the same. Once they were in front of the car their fingers intertwined and they gave eachother one more peck on the lips. What the hell is Jack talking about? Grayson wouldn't hurt me..

Would he..?

_________________________________

A/N: Feel free to point out mistakes and vote/comment what you think of this shitty shitty chapter.

- Little