Scars

dustmop asked Evan:
"And Evan, wtf why would u hurt the lil princess"

Evan: Hurt? What ever do you mean? *smirks*

I'm still accepting questions if you have any for the characters or me!

Also, there is self harm in this chapter! So please read with caution if this is a sensitive topic for you too handle!
_____________________________________

    "And that's kinda it honestly. A few months later, I moved here, but I was only fourteen when I moved out of state. And in those months, was around when I got raped." Ethan say trying to keep himself together. Grayson was speechless. He never expected Ethan's life to be so 'horrible'. For all Grayson knew, Ethan was one of the happiest people he's ever met. Yes, Ethan has been suicidal since he was fifteen, but he's improved in Grayson's eyes.

   "Woah.." Was all Grayson could say. He'd imagine, Ethan was able to be with her a little longer, but nope. The world decided she just needed to be dead. Although, Grayson felt horrible. He may not have done any of the events in Ethan's life, but he just felt like he could've done something about it.

   Ethan felt weird now. He's never came out about this story, now that he has, he feels like he's spilled all of his secrets. He cuddled up with the blanket and sighed. Ethan's eyes stung and his skin pale with his red nose. He looked like he's been sick, he hasn't, it may have just been an affect from crying for a whole hour. Evan wouldn't leave his mind, not in a romantic way, just as fear. The memories still live on. Ethan was upset with himself, he actually started liking Evan when he was fifteen, but that was betrayed easily. The thought sent shivers down Ethan's spine.

   "You okay love..?" Grayson says softly getting up and stretching. Ethan just responds with a nod. That made Grayson feel upset or unwanted, yes, Ethan isn't the most talkable about his opinion or feelings, but this seemed important enough to talk about or atleast answer to, but Grayson wasn't one to argue. If Ethan wanted to keep silent, Grayson had to respect that. He sat next to Ethan and pulled him onto his chest. He layed down with Ethan cuddled next to him. The couch was pretty big so they were close enough for comfort.

   Ethan yawned and placed his hand on Grayson's chest while he placed his head in the crook of Grayson's neck. He pecked at his neck and played with Grayson's baby hairs at the nape of his neck.

   "Close your eyes babe, you seem tired.." Grayson says running his hand through Ethan's hair. Ethan pouted softly like a dog. "It's only seven-thirty babe, go up to your room and lay down, you seem exhausted." Grayson says. Ethan yawned once more and got up trying not to hurt Grayson.

   "Sleep with me.." Ethan yawns rubbing his eyes. "Please..?" Grayson smiled and got up following Ethan up the stairs. They both walked to the end of the hallway as Ethan opened his bedroom door. He slipped off his shoes and crash onto his bed. Grayson held back a laugh and undid his laces. He slipped off his shoes. Ethan looked at his phone to see text messages. Jack..? Ethan was still pissed off at Jack, he shouldn't be talking shit about Grayson.

7:42

JackJack😇: E, you wanna go hang out? I have movie passes.

7:48

JackJack😇: Skip the movie, let's go to a club or something, have a guys night, yea?

   Ethan was shocked. First he talks shit about my boyfriend, now he thinks were all buddy buddy? Hell no.. Ethan thought as he placed his phone down. He rubbed his eyes as Grayson layed down on his back. Ethan cuddled up with Gray and kissed his cheek. After that his eyes closed letting sleep engulf him.

   Ethan sat there with tears stains and no emotion. The circles under his eyes has somehow darkened and skin as pale as snow. He looked at his hands to see blood trickling down slowly but surely. The blade in his left hand slips out from the blood, making a clinking noise hitting the floor. He sat, and stared at the wall.

   "Nothing good.. last.." Ethan sobbed softly. Ethan heard the door banging and Grayson yelling at him to open up, some sobbing was heard as well. He grabbed the blade placed it to his wrist, he was shaking violently at this point. He bit his lip as more tears fell down. The memories he had with Grayson, all there trips, there nights, dumb fights they had, their past with eachother faded in Ethan's mind. He cracked a smirk as he heard Grayson crying still trying to get the door open.

   "You may care about me.. you m-may hurt me.. you can love
m-me.. but in the end.." Ethan sobbed out closing his eyes. "Nothing's quite healed.. without h-having a scar.." And with that, he pushed down with a scream of pain..

   Ethan shot up with a scream and full of sweat. He immediately checked his wrist to see his tan soft skin and scars. He started crying from the nightmare that has occured only moments ago. Ethan was terrified. He had killed himself in that hell hole. He covered his face and cried til he heard someone running to his door. The door shot open and that made Ethan jump back revealing his red puffy eyes.

   "Ethan?!" Ethan heard as he looked up. He started scooting back to the headboard in fear. Evan..?

   "Ethan?! A-are you okay!?" Evan says walking to Ethan. Ethan gripped the sides of his hair and tugged as he brought his knees to his chest. He let out more sobs as Evan touched his arm, causing him to flinch. 

   "G-GET OUT!" Ethan screamed as more tears fell down. He was truly broken now. Maybe even psychotic, he was shattered. Evan grabbed his wrist and kept them still as Ethan tried punching and squirming out of his grip.

   "E-Ethan.. I-It's me.. just look at me.." Ethan obeyed orders and saw Evan's face right there with tears running down. Ethan blinked once, twice, three times, and he gasped to see Grayson sitting in front of him. Tears were threatening Grayson's eyes as he was shaking. Ethan gave up at the sight of Grayson.

  "Grayson.." Ethan wrapped his arms around his neck and sobbed into Grayson's shoulder. Grayson wrapped his arms around Ethan's hips and rubbed circles into his lower back, saying sweet nothings into Ethan's ear. Feeling eachothers warm loving  embrace and company was enough to make them feel secure. Ethan had controlled his shaking and relaxed.

   "Ethan, what's wrong?" Grayson says as he trails his hand up and down Ethan's back.

   "I-I.. It was a-a nightnare. I.. I- shhh shh.. don't say anymore. I'm right here.." Grayson interupts, the nightmare part was all he needed to hear. He was curious about what it was about, but he didn't think now was the best time to ask. Ethan has stopped crying and was just enjoying his boyfriends embrace.

    "Grayson.."

    "Yes baby..?"

    "Please d-dont leave me.."

    "......."

    "I'll never leave you."

    "I promise."

_________________________________________________

   A/N: Wow cheesy, I know. So from this chapter on, shit will be getting more intense. I already have a thought of what I want to happen, so yeah. If you liked it, comment your favorite part and anyways, bye~.
   - Little

P.S: If you guys are confused about Ethan's Nightmare, comment if you want a chapter just based on that cause there's a whole story behind it but I got lazy so 😝.