"Ethan.."

Ethan's POV...

The bell rang and I went to the mall with Jen and Jack to go get new clothes. It's been a while since I've been in the mall with friends. It brings back memories. Jack needed jeans, Jennifer wanted to buy some chokers and and get a Twenty One Pilots shirt from Hot Topic, and I just needed more clothing cause I hardly have any right now.

We were walking on the second floor and I spot Forever 21. Am I that gay..? Probably.

"Ima go to Forever 21, anyone wanna come?" I ask them. Jack nods and I smile.

"Nah sorry, Hot Topic is right next to it, meet you in there after I'm done though." Jen says and starts walking.

"Okay then, cya." I say and Jack and I follow. She walks into Hot Topic and we walked into Forever 21. Once we walked in people looked at us weirdly but I didn't think much of it, Jack didn't even care. We were looking around and I saw a cute sweatshirt.

"Thats cute

"Thats cute." I say and walks over. Jack looks over my shoulder and nods in agreement.

"I like it." Jack says and I smirk. I walked to the fitting room and tried it on. I got it two sizes bigger because I like sweaters like these saggy. And I can ball up the ends in my fist to keep warmth. I walked out and didn't see Jack. I got my regular shirt on and walked out. I looked around and saw him talking to... Aaron?!

I walked over and Aaron saw me. He walked over and gave me a big hug. I missed this fool, but what is he doing here..?

"Ethan! Holy hell it's been to long!" He exclaimed and I just smiled.

"I missed you so much." I say. Jack just stands there confused. Aaron and I noticed and laughed.

"Jack, this is my best friend from New Jersey, Aaron Carpenter. He's been with me with everything and anything, but I moved and we lost contact. Now he's here and I'm SO FUCKING CONFUSED WHY." I say and Jack nods.

"And Aaron, this is my other best friend I made here in California, he's been amazing to me and I couldn't ask for someone to help me out and fit in here." I tell Aaron and he nods. Jack aws.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I got expelled and I moved here.." Aaron says. My heart pings, the memories..

I blacked out and I remembered the pain and the tears, even the cuts and bruises. I didn't even know tears were falling.

"E-Ethan! I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to- it's fine Aaron.." I interupted him wiping away tears. Jack notices me and hugs me tightly. I hugged back as more tears fell.