"I love them."

Ethan's POV...

"That bitch!" I whisper yelled. Jack nods in agreement.

"So he does still like me..? That's why he's with her. To protect me.." I started tearing up.

"I-I've been such a d-dick to him.." I started sobbing a bit taking off the glasses and wiping away my years. Jack walks over and hugs me. I turned to face him and hugged him back crying into his shoulder. He rubs circles into my lower back and I calm at ease. Jack whispers sweet things in my ear and I just giggled a bit. We parted away and he was smiling.

"Th-thanks Jack, but that was kinda gay.." I say wiping away a few more tears that fell. He shrugged.

"Hehe.. I know. But I'm not gay so, it's fine." Jack says. I looked over and saw Jen staring at Jack and he just looked as if he was gonna cry. I gave him a quick squeeze and he took a breath.

"Something wrong bro?" I ask, he nods no. I nodded and he just sat there.

"So what? I'm just gonna let her win and take Grayson from me? Fuck that, I'm gonna say something." I growled and started walking over. Jen and Jack grabs my arms and tries pulling me back. I fought on it.

"E-Ethan! No, you know what will happen!!" Jack whisper yells at me still pulling. I lost there grip and continued walking. Then a figure goes in front of me and I push them on accident making them fall down. I gasped and saw Nate rubbing his head.

"N-Nate! I'm so so sorry!" I say helping him up. Nate dusted off and saw me.

"It's fine, really." Nate says smiling and I smile back.

"Hey Ethan, can I talk to you... in private?" He asks. I was regretting it but I expected. He took hold of wrist gently and lead me out of the cafeteria. He took me to the bathroom and he stood there at the sink.

"I'm sorry, for kissing you... I guess I just like you that much to be so straight forward, heh.." Nate says and I blushed.

"It's fine... if it was my first kiss, yeah I'd hate your guts, but it wasn't, besides, I've done something stupid like that before." I say and Nate nods with a smirk.

"So, can we be friends again..?" Nate asks and I nod.

"Ofcourse Nate." I say and he smiles.

"Thanks, how let's go back out." He says and starts walking back out. I start heading out as well and I see no one in the halls, not even Nate. I didn't hear the bell..

I sprinted to my next class and walked in like nothing. The teachers not here, thank god..

I saw Jack and Jen talking in the back so I walked over. I sat in front of them and turned around to see them.

"I'm sorry guys.." I say.

"It's fine E, we can understand why you'd want to confront her." Jen says.

"Exactly, but do you really want to lose your virginity..?" Jack asks and I tense up.

"....... already have.." I whispered to my myself so only I can hear.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I say. They nod and I turn back around. The teacher walks in as does Grayson. I hide my face, even though I know the truth, I still don't feel comfortable around him.

"Mr. Grant, please put down your hoodie." The teacher asks and everyone looks at me, even Grayson turns around. He doesn't know about my glasses or black eye. His 'girlfriend' did it. I sighed and lifted it slowing placing it on my shouders.

"Thank you, now let's do roll call." She says.

"Okay, Jennifer Carneli."

"Here."

"Jack Dail.'

"Present."

"Grayson Bailey."

"Here.."

"Ethan Grant." I didn't respond cause I spotted something that I couldn't get my eyes off of. Grayson has a hickey on his neck, he's hiding it with his leather jacket collar. Tears formed but I had no expression. Mrs. Raina snapped her fingers and I shot up.

"H-here!" I say with my voice cracking up a bit.

"Is something wrong Ethan? Your tearing up, do you need to be excused..?" She asked. Everyone turned to me again and they all noticed tears sliding down my cheek.

"Yes pl-please.." I say trying to make my voice sound normal enough.

"Go ahead, we'll all be here." She says and I grab my bag. I got up and walked through the tiny isle slowly watching and hearing kids whisper stuff about me. Once I was close enough to Grayson I sprinted out.

I started walking around the halls just to calm down. Tears kept spilling from my eyes. I headed towards my locker and placed in the combination. I gasped when I saw white roses and a letter. These are my favorites..

I took the letter out and unfolded it. I stood against the locker and read it, this is all I got,

Dear Ethan,

It's me, Gray. I've noticed your avoiding me, I can understand why completely, I hope Jen and Jack told you everything, if not ask them and they'll tell you. If you do know already, you don't deserve this, your a nice, sweet, kind guy and I like you for that and everything else about you. If you thought I never liked you, changed it to I always did. When I bumped into you, I liked you instantly. At the party where I kissed you, I was so happy. When you said yes to dating me, everything came true, I had you and you were mine. Just mine. I loved that feeling. But now I can't be yours to protect you from the bitch known as Destiny. If you can, meet me after school at five at the park. I just wanna see you. I hope you'll go, please.

Love,
Grayson Bailey,
P.S: I know you like it when I say my last name, you said it's cute for a guy like me, I hope you still think that.

My eyes were wide open and I couldn't believe it. I looked over at the inside of my locker and saw books, a jacket, the roses, etc. I grabbed a slip of paper and grabbed a pencil starting to write. I closed my locker and sprinted to Grayson's locker. I slid the note in and I walked off.

Meet you there.
- Ethan.
PS: Your last name is lovely to me. Never say it isn't.
Also thanks for the roses, I love them.