Unison

Requested by: micahisgod23roblox

Ethan's
POV...

My eyes slowly opened and my vision was blurry, I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed my glasses. I placed them on and I saw clearly. I layed back down and heard tiny snores. My face went red. My head turned and I saw Grayson laying on his back and a hand behind his head. I smirked and kissed his cheek. I got out and went downstairs. I didn't wanna wake him up, he looked so peaceful.

As I was walking down I heard Cameron. I peaked my head through the stairs wooden bars and saw Cameron sitting there sipping coffee and on her phone.

"Can I join?" I ask her and she turns to looks at me.

"Be my guest." Cam says and I go down. I just poured some juice and sat down next to her.

"So, how was the sleepover." Cam asks taking a sip.

"It was... fun." I joke. She glared at me.

"Did you too fuck or something?" Cam says. I turned red.

"No Cam, besides I already lost my virginity remember?"

"Ethan... I was joking. I know how you feel about that day." Cam says rubbing my back. She was right, I felt so vulnerable that day. I felt... useless and weak. Very weak.

"Eth, it's fine. It's the past. He won't hurt or touch you ever again." Cameron says and kisses my forehead. I smiled.

"Your right. I'm just scared." I say.

"Besides, you have Grayson now. I know it may be hard to do lovey things without remembering it all. Just remember, Gray seems like the guy to make sure your okay with it in anything you guys do. He's a good guy for you E. Don't lose him cause of fear." Cam says and rubs my cheek. I shrugged.

"Your right." I say. She nods.

"I know right." Cameron says making a weird magazine pose. I rolled my eyes and shoved her playfully.

"So, what are you two gonna do today?" She asks.

"I don't know honestly, I personally just wanna be home with him. Go out again. Maybe have some alone time with him. Just get to know eachother more." I say. She nods.

"I get you, I get you." Cam says and I just mess around with my hair.

"So, he's just up there sleeping?" Cam asks. I shrug.

"Maybe already up? I'll check." I say and starts walking upstairs. I creaked the door open and saw him sitting there on his phone. I smiled and walked over. He looked up and smirked.

"Good morning." I say and gives him a peck.

"Mornin love." Gray says. I give him a hug and just relaxes in his touch. His body was warm. Weird to say? Hell yeah. But it was, I loved it. I think he noticed I didn't wanna let go cause he chuckled. Gray let go and I pouted. Grayson smiled and kissed me. I kissed back instantly. He placed his hand on my cheek and I was just into it. He tugged at my shirt until I jumped at a knock on my door.

"So you two were gonna smash." Cam jokes. I turned red.

"No we weren't! Never gonna happen." Gray says.

"Yeah Cam, shit. Knock next time?" I growled at her.

"Mmhmm whatever. So, when did you start putting your mouth on his mouth?" Cameron asks.

"Last night." I say. She nods.

"Mkay then." Cameron says and walks out.

"Well, ima go. My mom has been calling and texting nonstop. Thanks for letting me stay over." Grayson says and puts on his shirt.

"Aww... okay. Can you come back so we can hang out more or nah?" I ask. He shrugged.

"I'll ask. If I can, we'll go out for lunch, if not, then later on we'll go have dinner." Gray says. I nod and kisses his cheek.

"Well, bye then," I say and hugs him. He hugs back tightly.

"Bye love, I love you." Gray says and gives me quick kiss bye.

"Love ya too." I say and he walks out of my room downstairs. My heart skipped a beat and I gripped at my chest. I did a tiny sigh and got dressed.

We walked in. Luckily Grayson was able to come back. It would've been lonely if he couldn't. We already had lunch so now we're going to the mall. It was already Sunday... fuck. School tommarow..

We were walking around hand in hand until I saw a familiar two.

"Hey!" I said and they looked my way. The white ones face lit up. Fuck I don't know there names..

"Hm? H-hey!" He says and walks over with his boyfriend. I smiled and as did they

"H-hey.. so, do you mind if we find out what happened last night?" Gray ask. He nods.

"Well, my mother is gonna be in jail for a few months is all I heard. And Juavier has lost quite some blood cause when he fell, he fell on his recent cut he got the night before." He says. Well there's one name..

"Aww shit. Must've been a rough night." I say. They both nod.

"Yeah well, I got to sleep with this lil bunny, so I still had some luck." He chuckled.

"Okay I'm sorry but... what the fuck are your names?" I ask and they start laughing from my outburst.

"Right! I'm Riley, this is my boyfriend, Juavier." Riley says. I nod.

"And if you haven't noticed, I'm a brit. He's mexican." Riley says, he does have an accent.

"Cool. Well I'm Ethan, and this is my boyfriend, Bailey." I snickered and Gray gave me a pissed off look.

"I'm kidding! He's Grayson, his last name is Bailey." I say. They both nod.

"Well it's nice to run into you guys. Maybe you wanna go out to dinner later? My treat." Riley says. I look at Gray and he shrugs.

"Um... sure, why not. It would be nice to know you guys more." Gray says and I nod. They both smile.

"Great. Maybe we can go to Pieology?" (Idk how to spell that shit..)

"Yeah, love that place." I say at the same time as Gray.

"Hehe, weird. Stop that. Okay this is weird. Babe, stop. BABE." We say in unison.

"Pineapple! Phone! Kim Kardashian!" We both say again in unison. Riley and Juavier were laughing.

"Hahaha! That was beautiful." Riley laughs out.

"Hehehe, yeah." I say.

"So, meet you guys there at seven?" Gray asks.

"Yeah. Cya guys there!" Riley says waving then walked off to the mall exit.

"That was weird." I say.

"Saying things in unison? Hell yeah."