Couples time

Grayson's

POV...
(Fucking finally..)

I woke to my phone ringing. I groaned and grabbed it looking at the Caller I.D. Unknown? I sat up and answered putting the phone up to my ear. It took me courage but I breathed out,

"Hello..?"

"Hello Grayson. Nice to hear from you." I furrowed my eyebrows confused as hell.

"Who is this..?" I ask. They give me a light chuckle, and with that they hang up on me. I placed down my phone quite freaked out. I shook it off and got to get dressed.

I walked downstairs to see Aaron eating cereal. I grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal in it. I grabbed the milk and poured it in. I sat down next to her and started eating.

"How's Ethan?" Aaron asks stuffing her face with cereal.

"He's good I'd say." I say. She nods. Aaron rubs my lower back and hugs me.

"Something wrong Lil bro?" She asked softly. I shrugged and kept eating.

"Okay then, well mom went to the grocery store to make dinner for tonight, and dad is working late tonight." Aaron says and takes her plate to the sink. I just said okay and continued eating. Alot of things were running through my mind, mostly questions with no answers, not yet atleast. I groaned and layed my head on the counter.

I walked out the frontdoor into the humid air. I sighed and decided to go get Starbucks. I was gonna ask Ethan to come along, but he is probably still sleeping, so I just walked alone. Once I arrived I stood in line. I saw a few kids from school, but they didn't know me. Atleast I don't think.

I told the lady at the counter that I just wanted a tall Frappuccino with extra caramel. I payed and stood next to the pick up area on my phone. Once I was called I grabbed it, when I grabbed it the lady winked and I cocked up an eyebrow. I just whispered thank you and walked out. I looked at my name seeing that they spelled it wrong, and a phone number with a heart.

"Aw jeez.." I sighed out. It was sharpie so I couldn't just take it off. I took another sip and licked the whip cream off the straw. (Who else does that cause I do).

I sat at a bench on my phone and with my White Girl Appreciation. (Thats what I call Starbucks..). I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram. Nothing important. Just photos and messages. One was Riley, the other was Jen. I saw a notification that says 'E-tee-wee-tee ❤'. I smirked and looked at the message.

E-tee-wee-tee ❤: Mornin 😚

: Morning E 😚

E-tee-wee-tee ❤: I'm so tired.. I just woke up and it sucked. I'm falling asleep just texting you.

: Got back to bed love. It's only... 9:48, it's Saturday.

E-tee-wee-tee ❤: I would, but I won't. I got gym, grocery shopping, hiking, laundry, I just need to fight through sleeping.

: Hmm.. need help? I'm free.

E-tee-wee-tee ❤: I'd love help, but I can't ask you to do that.