Truth or dare

Grayson's POV...

I was doing my hair and saw Ethan's last text and I was cracking up. What the hell?!

I texted back.

Me: When should I pick you up???

Eth😊: I don't know, whenever you want daddy, 😜

Me: Daddy?? Kinky.

Eth😊: Soooooo...

Eth😊: When will you pick me up, bish?

Me: XD In... Twenty minutes??? Text me your fucking address.

Eth😊: Kk, [Insert Address Here]

Me: Yeah, twenty minutes is fine, now be ready, I ain't waiting for yo ass to be ready

Eth😊: Kk Daddy

Heh, that fucking idiot.

Ethan's POV...

I slipped on some Vans, a black and red flannel, and black skinny jeans and fucked around with my hair. I went to my room and sprayed some cologne on. Gray and I are some fucked up kids, it's funny.

I then hear a car beep about five times in a row. I look out my window to see Grayson waving. I grab my shit and run downstairs, locks the door, and goes to the passengers side of his car. I hopped in and buckled up my seat belt.

"Ok, now let's get Jack and GO SUCK THE NIGHTS DICK!!!" I yelled all hyped.

"Ha! Classic. Pineapple Express, it's a classic." Gray laughs out while driving.

I started jamming out to the point it got to cringy for Gray.

"Eth! Fucking stop you cringy idiot!"

"No!"

Time skip cause it's just Ethan making Gray cringe for ten minutes...

We finally made it to the party so I got out the car and stretched. Gray comes out and locks it.

"So, how was my cringe for ya, daaaaaaddyyy?" I said while stretching. Gray shrugged and flicked my head.

"Hey!"

We then walked in and saw people on the couch with punch, a group of kids with liquor, and just the calm kids, I already feel uncomfortable. I then see Jack and Jennifer.

"Jack! Jen!" I said and walked over giving them hugs. Grayson was right behind me looking around.

"... I'm gonna get a drink." Gray says looking around.

"No beer, daddy."

"... fine." He says and walks away. I keep a sharp eye on him, he's my ride home.

"Why did you call him 'daddy'"? Jen ask with an eyebrow raised.

I shrugged.