Never again

Ethan's POV...

I walked into the school with my type of glasses and people were giving me dirty looks. I rolled my eyes and went to my locker. I put in the combination and heard giggling. I looked over and saw that girl with Grayson. My eyes widened. She was holding him, and he was holding her back. Tears rushed to my eyes and I slammed my locker shut walking the other direction holding back my tears. Bastard..

I sat in my first class and they walked in holding hands. I covered my face with my hoodie and they walked past me to the back. I lifted it up and saw a note. The teacher walked in but I still unwrapped it. Before I could read it the teacher grabbed it and ripped it up throwing it away.

"Don't worry, I would've done it sooner.." I say snd she starts the lesson.

After I heard the bell I got up and rushed out fixing my glasses. I ran into a kid. The date, that boy I ran into..

"I-i'm so sorry." He says.

"It's fine, honest." I say and looked into his eyes. They were an ocean blue and I loved them. He turned red.

"I'm Ethan.." I say and holds out my hand.

"I'm Kai." He says and smiles. I smile back.

"Well, I'm not gonna stand in your way so, cya around kid." He smirked and walked off. I turned red. Only Grayson made me feel like this..

I shook it off and giggled. He was tan and his hair a blackish blue. It was handsome. I walked to my locker and found a note sticking out. I looked around and grabbed it. I unwrapped it and read it.

Dear Ethan,

If you see me with the girl, I'm so sorry, I wish I could tell you... but I can't. I'm doing this for you, for US.

Love, Daddy

I crinkled it up and threw it away. I don't even care, and I know he doesn't. I took off my jacket and stuffed it in. I sighed and closed it in tears. My eyes stung and I slid down sitting there curled up. I lifted up my glasses and I couldn't see anything. I wiped away my tears and I didn't feel my glasses at my side. I got up on my feet and got pushed against my locker. I yelped and got thrown down on the floor. I groaned in pain. I took out the serum and poured some in my eyes and blinked it in. And I saw that girl with a kid. I gasped.

"Aww, isn't it Albert Einstein with his lil nerd glasses? Pathetic."

"Wh-what do you want from me... you already took it, I have nothing else for you.." I growled still with blurry vision. She walked up to me and I saw Grayson standing there watching. I gasped under my breath and got kicked in the stomach losing air. I groaned again and I got kicked in the nose. It was bleeding alot.

"Ethan!" I looked over to see Jack and Jen running to me. Jen grabbed me and walked me out taking me to the nurse.

"You assholes! He's done nothing to you! Leave him alone!" Jack yelled and followed behind us.

"THAT GOES TO ALL OF YOU!!" He yelled and ran up behind us.

The only question I had was... why did Grayson change..? It ran through my mind. I don't even give a shit..

A few hours have passed and now it's lunch. I sat there with Jen and Jack, I need more friends..

"You okay Eth? You seem tensed.." Jen says rubbing circles into my lower back. I sighed.

"Just thinking.." I say and they nod.

"Ethan, fuck Grayson. He left you for a girl who can't learn manners and get a mature behavior. So screw him, go out with someone you love and trust. Someone who loves you and will not leave you that fast." Jack says eating his salad.

"He can explain himself when he's ready. Until then, I'll forget him." I say eating my lasagna that Cam made. It was good, I still feel like she's trying to poison me though..

"Hehe~♡" I hear more giggling and I turn around to see them. I rolled my eyes and turned back around eating.

"He's so despicable, who cares, he can fix his own problems. So Ethan, you wanna talk about it?" Jen asks.

"Ima go to the bathroom, be back in a minute." I say and leaves putting up my hoodie walking past them and Gray.