Official

Ethan's
POV...

Gray and I walked out and we were just sitting in his car thinking of what to do. I was more thinking about what Destiny said to Grayson. I wouldn't be scared of her threats, but this one got me on edge.

"How about we go to the arcade." Gray asks holding my hand.

"Yeah! It's better than some cheesy diner date." I say and he nods.

"Agreed. So let's go?" Gray says. I kissed his cheek and nodded.

"Yup, let's go cutie." Gray puts the car in drive.

Gray parked and we got out. We were holding hands and walked in. There was mostly teenagers surprisingly. We got a few stares walking around but again, I don't care. We got tokens and then we were just playing games the whole time. He would tickle me just so he can cheat on the game when we're two vs two. Since he's  playing dirty, I did too. I would nudge him or whisper random stuff in his ear, he would just laugh or stop playing to Catholic his breath, causing me too win. Hehe..

We were looking around for a game then I saw something that made me aww. Grayson looked confused and I showed him what I was looking at. It was two boys. One was playing the game and the other had his arms wrapped around him as he played. One looked mexican and the other was a white boy.

"Gray, there so cute together.." I whisper. Gray nods and places a hand on my waist. The moment was nice until a lady comes over yelling at the boys.

"RILEY, HOW DARE YOU BE DOING... TH-THIS! YOUR LUCKY I HAD THAT TRACKER IN YOUR PHONE, NOW GET IN THE CAR. YOU! STAY AWAY FROM MY SON YOU FAGGOT! DON'T GO NEAR MY SON OR I'LL HURT YOU." She yelled at the other boy. The white kid just looked so embarrassed, the other looked heartbroken.

"M-mom... please don't do this.." The white pleads. She just grabbed his arm and started pulling. The what im assuming mexican had none of it and pulled his boyfriend back.

Third person
POV...

As Riley tried fighting off his mother, Juavier jumps in and pulls him back. Riley was quite afraid of his mother at this point. Riley was a Brit. Juavier was a Latino. Riley's mother had no hesitation and pushed Juavier down grabbing her son by the collar. As Ethan was staring he had anger, and immediately ran over.

"STOP! THIS IS YOUR SON!" Ethan yells in angered covering Riley kneeling down at his boyfriend making sure he's okay.

"HE WILL NOT BE ONE OF THOSE FAGGO- I'M ONE! YOUR GONNA BEAT ME?!" Ethan interupted. Grayson stared at how much Ethan cared. Grayson noticed Riley trying to carry Juavier over somewhere else. Gray ran over and picked him up bridal style and sprinted outside. Ethan was not finished with Riley's mother.

"N-no I'm not gonna beat you, I'll go to jail." She says.

"And you won't go to jail for child abuse? He shouldn't even go home with you." Ethan says and she looked more angered.

"HE'S MY SON." She yells.

"Then maybe you should be a more supportive parent. Who beats there own child because of there sexuality?" Ethan says with a stern tone. Grayson heard the last part and sighed.