Tears of blood

(Graphic as fuck, if you do not like the mention of abuse, blood, gore etc. I recommend you skip to the last two paragraphs)

Grayson's
POV...

   He came closer and grabbed me by my ear. I winced in pain as he started tugging at my ear with force. He slashed his hand across my face making me spit at impact.

   "So, is there something you wanna tell me..? Son." My dad said softly yet intense.

   "D-dad, stop! I-it hurts!" I say trying to rip his hand away. He gripped harder and I tensed up.

   "So, that friend of Aaron? Is he a good kisser?" My dad growled as he threw me down, and pinned me to the floor. Then it hit me..

   He knows..

   "IS HE?" Dad shouted in my ear making me squirm. I grabbed hold of one the burning candles and shoved it at his eye, surprisingly, the flame was high enough to make contact with his pale skin. He fell back covering up his painful eye and cursing til he almost lost his voice. I backed away slowly as my mother's sobs grew heavier, as was Aaron's. Tears stung at my eyes as my father gets up again.

   "Little Gray, I see were tense?" He says as he pulls at my ankle, forcing me towards him. I gripped at the carpet trying to pull myself up. Aaron runs over and throws punches at my father's back.

   "G-get off of h-him!" Aaron sobbed as she pulled him by his black locks. He groaned and grabbed her arm, throwing Aaron against the wall head first. I gasped as I saw she didn't get up, just laid there. He started tugging at my ankle and once he pulled close enough to his face, I punched him in the nose. My mother started crying more to see my father hurt. He covers his nose yet I see the red liquid coming through the crack of his hands. Tears were pouring out by now, I knew my father would be crazy, yet I didn't know he would have the balls to actually beat his own son in front of his daughter and wife.

   "Fucking kid!" Dad exclaimed as he wrapped his giant hands around my throat and pushed down, choking me out. I punched at his arms yet he wouldn't give in to let go. I started feeling as if I'm going to black, than my mother comes over and smashed a glass beer bottle over his head. He fell back as I wheeze to catch air.

   He threw three punches at me and dug his nails into my stomach, drawing some blood. Than he punched my mother twice, and collapsed. I breathed heavily as the blood flowed down stomach, staining the pink sweatshirt Ethan had let me borrow. My mother arose and sat next to me crying trying to stop the blood flow. My eyes started closing slightly.

   "M-mom.." I breathed out as I started sweating. She gripped my hand to signal that she's listening.

   "D-don't..," I started but sucked in a breath.

   "D-don't let anyone n-near Ethan.."

Ethan's

POV...

    I wiped the sweat from my forehead as I had just cleaned the bathroom, my room, my parent's, and vaccumed up and down stairs. I knew I had much more to do though, but I collapsed onto the couch and took a breath.

    The nightmare kept coming to my mind as I cleaned. I glanced down at my scars and stared. I was never proud of my past, who would be if others were as stupid as I was.. I probably still am...