Jealousy pt. 1

(I'm eating chips.... hehe.)

Jennifer's POV...

Ethan has been... different. Ever since my party he's been acting more... perky? He's been wearing pink and wearing long necklaces with a cross at the end. Is this a phase? I don't know. He's been a pastel freak for about two days now. Grayson also changed as well, he's been more a moody person. He's been ignoring calls, texts, and not even talking at school, except Ethan.

I swear, those boys are... something.

I was walking around the school halls looking for Jack, I don't have any girlfriends, for all I know, they think I'm crazy for some reason, so I hang with the guys. In the corner of my eye I see a pink long sleeved shirt with a cross bouncing up and down as 'it' walks, Ethan.

I walked over to him at his locker and tapped his shoulder. He shuttered at my touch and turned around with a reassuring sigh of relief. I smiled and he returned it.

"Hey Jen, what's up." Ethan said rummaging through his locker.

"Just being lonely, hey, have you seen Jack anywhere? He needs to give me my chemistry notes that he borrowed." I asked. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Nah, tried calling him?" He asked.

"I don't have his number."

"Here, give me your phone." He said and took out his. I slipped mine out of my pocket and handed it to him. He started typing in his number from his phone to mine, then he gave it back to me and started texting someone on his.

"Thanks, E." I said and hugged him. He hugged back instantly.

"No prob." He said and fixed his long sleeved shirt.

"So, what's with this new you?"

He raised an eyebrow, as if confused. He seemed as if he was questioning what I was talking about.

"Pardon?"

"Ok, the E I know would say, 'What the hell are you talking about', not, 'Pardon'." I say with my arms crossed.

"And your point is..?"

"Your new look and attitude, what's up with that? You were all swag and hyped, now your pastel and calm, it's the end of the fucking world and there's gonna be an apocalypse." Ethan then started giggling like a girl and took a breath, I furrowed my eyebrows confused, that... laugh, what the hell..

"Oh, this? I found a love for soft colors, I think it suits me quite well honestly." He said and twirled.

"No. Stop. That's gay." I say with a laugh. He placed a hand on his hip and glared at me.

"Rude." He said and looked away.

"Oh, I'm sorry ya big baby, now go get me some chips." I said handing him a dollar. He rolled his eyes and started walking off to find the bending machines.

"Hehe... he's gonna not gonna survive the end of the day.." I giggle and waits there patiently.

Ethan's POV...

I was walking around looking for a bending machine. I walked past a few groups of kid mocking me but I shrugged it off. I then remember the one place, the cafeteria.

I made my way through the crowd of teens, I then see Grayson standing there talking to Nate. I then get a smirk and smiles.

Me: Look up daddy 😒

I texted him. He looked up searching but I walked away snickering.

"Eth!" I turn around to see Grayson.

"What did you want?"

"Nothing, just felt like teasing." I snickered. He playfully punched my shoulder.

"Hey Grays- who is he?" Nate said pointing at me. I waved.

"Hi."

"Oh, Nate, this is Ethan, that's guy you wanted to meet." Grayson said. He... wanted to meet me?

"Ohhhh, your Ethan, nice to meet you." He smiled, his teeth were pearly white. I had a faint red on my cheeks.

"Nice to meet you to." I say with a hint of perk in my voice. What's wrong with me..

"I have to say, love your choice in clothing, it's suits you quite well, Ethan." Nate said and winked. I gave chuckle and said I have to go.

"Aww, what for?" Nate said with a slight pout in his voice. I turned a bit more red and cleared my throat.

"My friend wanted me to get her some chips from the cafeteria, she's waiting at my locker as we speak." I say calmly. He nods his head in understanding. Grayson growled and I looked over at him confused.

"Hey Eth, wanna go out later tonight for something to eat or frozen yogurt, maybe a movie..?" Grayson asked with a smirk.

"Um... sure, I would love to hang with my buddy." I said and hugged him. He hugged back tightly making me confused. We then part away and an arm is placed around my neck in a comfortable manor.

"Can I come? I'd like to know Ethan a bit more, Gray." Nate says with a smile. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

"......... Yeah, you can come, we'll take Jack as well, so you can have company, Nate.." Grayson said with a scowl. This is just confusing now..

"Hmm, sure, but I'll place my focus on Ethan for a bit, thank you both and cya guys tonight." Nate said and winked at me. A faint red spread across my cheeks. I turn to Grayson seeing him... angry? I placed a hand on his shoulder and he went from tensed to relaxed at my touch.

I forgot about Jennifer's chips, I thought and turned to Grayson in hurry to get her chips.

"Well, cya tonight then..?" I asked with a hint of rush in my voice.

"Yeah, cya tonight."

A/N: I'm taking request so request some things for me to add in the next chapter, thank you and bye~

Also make sure to vote, or not....... your choice....