Cuts

*Warning*: Self harm is in this chapter. Read at your own risk, thank you.

Ethan's POV...

We got out of the car in front of my house. I sighed and gave Bulbasaur a tiny squeeze and held Gray's hand while walking up to the door. I opened it and saw Mom in the kitchen washing a few dishes, and Cameron on the couch watching some TV.

"Ah! There are the two love birds! So, how was your date?" Cameron asked sitting up.

"It's was... interesting.." Grayson says. I nod slowly. I saw Cameron staring at me concerned but I just looked away from it.

"... Did you two fuck or something..?" Cameron asked.

"N-no! We d-didn't!" I protested bright red. Grayson just sighs.

"Then what's wrong Eth? Grayson, do you know?" She asked with her arms crossed. Grayson nodded no, he's lying for me..?

"Okay then.."

"Gray, you go sit down, ima... u-use the bathroom! Yeah, that, be right back!" I say and runs upstairs, I go to my room and rummaged through my drawers. There it is..

I fling the pocket knife open to see its old dried up blood.

"Hello old friend.."

Grayson's POV... (Finally goddamn)

It's been a few minutes now, five to be exact. I sighed. Cameron grabs my wrist and that makes me jump.

"What the hell happened on that date? What did you do to my brother?" She asked almost looking furious.

"I-I.."

"Did you guys... meet someone?" She asked looking worried.

"Y-yeah.."

"You fucking lied to me... who?"

"A-a guy, his name was- Evan?" She interupted. I nodded.

"Oh... oh god oh fuck fuck FUCK!!" Cameron sais and jolted up, I followed behind. She ran to the bathroom, empty.

I look over to see a room. I tapped her shoulder and she looked over.

"Fuck!" She says and runs to Ethan's room, she turned the nob, locked.

"Cameron! Ethan! Me and your father are going out! Don't stay up to late!" Mrs. Grant yelled.

"O-okay mom!" Cameron yells back and we here the door slam.

"Ethan! Open up!" She yells. No answer.

"Ethan! Don't do it please! It's not worth it!!" I raised an eyebrow. I then hear a groan in pain. It was high pitched and shaky. What the hell is he doing?

I start knocking.

"Eth? Ethan? Come on open the fucking door." I say. I hear a yelp from the other side followed up by sobbing. I knock harder and harder but I just keep hearing soft noises of pain. Cameron runs downstairs and I just keep trying to convince him. I knock once more before the door opens and I get pulled in. I lost balance and almost fell on my ass. He was there standing facing the door shaking. I hear his cries of distress.