An answer

Grayson's POV...

I sat there eating breakfast with Aaron as my parents were on the phone talking and negotiating with there boss. They both work the same job as lawyers. I sigh and gets up to wash my plate. Aaron sees my facial expression. She gets up and walks over to me.

"What happened with Ethan..?" Aaron whispered so my parents don't hear. I have told my mom my sexuality, but my dad? Hell nah. He'll be so ashamed of me, he had such a reaction when Aaron admitted she liked a girl in middle school. She had guts, I do too but we're older now, he may be more harsh, or worse, physical.

"I said something I shouldn't have, I was interupted by Jack and I didn't know what to say from there. He brought it back up and I just said I liked a guy, aka him, and he seemed so upset, I don't understand why though, I've been calling and texting but... nothing." I whispered back drying my hands. She nodded and gave me a sympathy hug. I hugged back ofcourse, even knowing how short she is, I had to crouch. It went from peaceful to being pulled by the ear upstairs by Aaron and me repeating "ow".

"Your such an idiot, Gray. He likes you too, that's why he was upset, he thought you were talking about someone else that wasn't him." Aaron says as she crosses her arms. My face grew a bright red noticeable from afar view.

"I-I... I think he... does.." I say grabbing my jacket and slipping on my shoes, luckily I was already dressed.

"Where are you going?!" She says as I was already going downstairs. I ran out the front door before I could answer her question and ran to Ethan's house.

Ethan's POV...

Cameron and I were playing Go Fish, I was losing..

"Have any... three's?" I asked.

"Go fish." She said, then we heard a knock.

"I'll get it!" Cameron yelled even though she was right in front of me. She walked over to get the door and I got up to get a can of soda. The door creaked opened and I heard Cameron say 'May I help you?'

"Yes..? Yes! Umm, is Ethan here?" I almost choked on my soda, that voice. Grayson.

"Yes, hold up one minute, Ethan!!! Someone's here to see you!" Cameron yelled and I cursed under my breath. I sighed and walked over. I peaked my head through and saw him standing there shocked as I was.

"E-Ethan.." Grayson said in a whispering tone.

"What... what are you doing here, Gray?" I say. In the corner of my eye I see Cameron giving me a thumbs up and I just let out a chuckle.

"I wanted to ask you something.." Grayson says signaling me outside. I looked back at Cameron and she motioned her hands to say, 'Go ya bitch'. So I stepped outside and closed the door since the air is on. I leaned up against it arms crossed.

"So..? What is it?" I say with attitude, still slightly mad that he bothered to tell me who he likes, like I care.

"Well, first off, I'm so, so sorry if I said something wrong, I feel terrible and I truly am sorry for making you upset with me for whatever reason that must've been. But please, hear me out, I miss talking to you, I miss our calls and text even though all that crazy shit happened just last night." He says, I start feeling bad and my body went from tensed to relaxed. I felt so fucking cruel.

"Gray... I'm so sorry as well, I was just being so fucking childish and I can't tell you how sorry I am." I say looking down in shame.

"Apology excepted.." He muttered and held out his arms. And ofcourse, I hugged him tightly. It was everything, but then it became more when these words left his mouth.

"Ethan, will you go on a date with me..?"

My body tensed.

A/N: Cliffhanger! Should he say no? Yes? Or should he say he'll think about it???