Her new boyfriend

Ethan's
POV...

      I never imagined Jack to go so low to assume what Grayson 'is' or 'use' to be. The thought of the text messages made my blood boil with anger. I didn't show it though, I was good at that. Grayson and I walked in and didn't see much people, considering it was Sunday. We got seated at a table next to the tiny fake fire behind the glass, yet it was still warm which I enjoyed cause I was freezing.

      "What are you gonna get?" Grayson asks. I look up from my lap to see his eyes staring back at mine. His eyes were soft. I didn't show it, but I knew I blushed.

      "Maybe I'll get a hot chocolate and the waffle. Sounds good enough." I say flipping through the menu.

      "I think ima get the Margarita Pizza, and just have water." Grayson says.

      "Pizza for breakfast?" I snickered.

      "Hey." He glares at me. I held back a snicker by covering my mouth. Then the waitress came with a notepad and pen.

      "Welcome to the Earth Cafe, I'm Melanie your waitress. So, have you two decided what you'll like to order?" She says. She was dark skinned with curly black hair. Her eyes were an emerald green, she was quite pretty if I had to be honest, but I already have someone to go home too.

      "Yes ma'am. May I have a hot chocolate with the waffles, please?" I ask closing the menu. She cribbles down my order.

      "Ofcourse sweety." Melanie giggled out. A hint of blush spread across my cheeks as I give a tiny smile. Oh lord please help.

      "And what may I get you?"

      "I'll have the Margarita Pizza please." Grayson says handing her his menu. I did the same.

      "Anything to drink?" She asks scribbling the rest of the words.

      "Waters fine thank you." He says.

      "Perfect! Your drinks will come out shortly." She smiles out walking back inside to the coffee bar. My phone buzzed, I slid it out from my back pocket. I looked at my notifications at the lock screen, Aaron? I opened it up and read.

      That guy I call my friend: Going back to New Jersey, cya in three weeks if you come around. ❤

: What for?

      That guy I call my friend: Family shiz at the Creek Wood  Hospital, I have to go see what's up. I'll see you when I come back E ❤❤😙😙😙😙😙😙

: That's gay. Stop.

      That guy I call my friend: Love ya too

        I snickered as I put my phone down. I looked up and saw Grayson messing with his hair. I smiled at his cuteness. His long eyelashes fluttered about as he looked down at the table. I placed my hand on his and held it. Grayson locked our fingers together, he didn't want me to let go. He locked eyes with me, his eyelashes continued to flutter about as we shared a gaze. Grayson's cheeks got a little red, as did mine