Going out

The picture up top is how Ethan looks in this story, nothing to extreme but he's his fifteen year old self but he's a different age in this fanfic. And Grayson is just how he looks now. We all know how that fucker looks like rn. So Yeah! Enjoy this chapter and vote, comment, and do the other shiz!

Ethan's
POV...
Next day...

It was Friday now, Grayson and I talked more. He was going to tell Destiny off for me. I'm happy he cares for me so much. It was lunch and I sat there eating with Aaron, Jack, and Jen. Apparently Aaron is going to my school now, this'll be fun as hell. Grayson said he was gonna tell her off at lunch, I'm waiting for him to give me the signal to tell me 'it's done'.

Grayson's
POV...

I called Destiny and told her to meet me at the bleachers. I was pacing until I had a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned to see Destiny. I forced a fake smile. She smirked and started kissing me. No matter how much I didn't want to, I kissed her back so she won't tell me off about it. Destiny ran her hands up and down my sides and I felt violated.

"So, what do you want love?~" Destiny cooed.

"I wanted to say something."

"Anything, you can tell me anything." She says kissing my neck. It was hard to talk when she was trying to give me more hickeys.

"I don't wanna be with you." I spat out with attitude. She stops and lifts her head up slowly with an angered look.

"What?" She says with anger.

"I. Don't want. To be. Your boyfriend. I never did." I said. Tears circled her eyes. Aw geez..

"Y-you don't love me!?"

"I never did.." I say with no emotion. Destiny's make up started running. It looked horrifying.

"No! Your not dumping me!! I make the decisions! YOU OBEY THEM!" She yells at me.

"Sorry, I don't have ears or a tail, and I flunked Obedience Class so... sorry, but you've been dumped." I say and walks away. She yells out other shit but I dont care. But one thing she yelled caught my eye.

"YOU'LL BE SORRY GRAYSON BAILEY, JUST WAIT TIL YOUR PRETTY LIL ETHAN COMES HOME IN BLOOD AND TEARS!!" I stopped in my tracks.

"Touch him and I'll make sure the same goes to you, but you'll be covered in blood and tears in a shallow hole!" I yell back and runs back into the school. I ran straight to the cafeteria. I crept around the corner and saw him laughing with Jen, Jack, and a new kid. I already hate him..

I did a light whistle and he turns around. I gave him the signal and his face lights up. I signal him to come here and he excuses himself from the others. Ethan walks over and I hug him tightly, he does the same.

"What happened?! What did she say?! Will she hurt you?!" Ethan exclaims with terror in his eyes. The words she said flooded my mind. Just wait til your pretty lil Ethan comes home in blood and tears. What does that mean..? I don't wanna find out.

"Yeah, yeah she did say something.." I didn't find it good to lie, I have him back, I'm not ruining it because of a lie.

"What did she say?" Ethan ask with worry in his voice.