Aftermath

Ethan's POV...

It hurt like hell. My arm hurts like hell. This is hell. Why did I do this..

Next morning...

I woke up with a groan and with no shirt on. I looked at my arm and saw red patches, I noticed my alarm going off. I pushed the button and got up. Monday... yay..

I went downstairs and saw Cameron sitting there eating cereal. I walked over and grabbed a bowl.

"How's your arm..?" She says taking some cereal in.

"It's hell.." I say and pours some Cheerios. I grabbed the milk and poured some in.

"It'll heal, your gonna have massive scars though, so be prepared fucker. So, are you gonna go to school?"

"Yeah, why not." I say.

"Okay, but after school were gonna go to the doctors to have that checked up on okay?" Cameron asked. I nodded and sat down eating my breakfast.

After that I washed my dishes and went upstairs to where something girly for some stupid ass reason. I brushed my teeth.

I was wearing a pink hoodless sweather with the cross necklace and black skinny jeans and fucked around with my hair. So technically what I wear everyday. I sighed and grabbed my phone, house keys, book bag, and went downstairs.

"Bye bitch." Cameron says.

"Love ya too." I smirk and walked out.

Time skip and he also ran into two poles...

I rubbed my head and walked into the high-school. I looked for Grayson. No where hm..

I walked past a group of kids, and heard that something that had made me angry.

"So I heard that Grayson had a lil pet now... that fucking bitch, I could still have him wrapped around my little finger, but no! He thought I was to mean to others! He called me a bully, so not true. That boy can have his ass kicked by me.." I heard a girl say. I growled.

"Watch your mouth, okay?" I spat and kept walking.

"Excuse me, who are you?" She says with a bitch face.

"No one that concerns you, and next time you talk about Grayson, I won't be walking away from you, so watch it." I hissed and kept walking.

"How do you know Grayson? He would never talk to a nerd like you, maybe your stocking him for all I know." She says and someone grabs my shoulder. I get picked up by the collar and I see a guy who almost looks like a thirty year old. I yelp and I see people recording this. Wh-where's Grayson!?!! He looked as if he were gonna punch me so I covered up with my good arm but there grip went weak and I fell on my bad arm, I hissed in pain with tears forming in my eyes.

"Ethan!" I hear and looks up to see Grayson kneeling in front of me.

"What are you doing here? You should be at home, resting." He says helping me up. I see the girl walking to us and I turned Grayson around to see her. He hid the fact that the blood was seeping through the bandages and staining the top of my sleeves above the wrap. A few tears fell.