Blinded

Ethan's POV...

My eyes squinted open and I heard Jack yelling, then it went dark again.

Opened again and I saw Jen calling someone and it went dark.

Opened once more to feel physical contact. I lifted my head up a bit to see Jack and Jen and two guys. They placed me on something and my eyes closed once more. But this time when I opened them... I couldn't see anything.

I rubbed my temple and sat up feeling no muscle in my arm where I cut.

"D-Doctor!! He's up!" I hear. I look around squinting. Why can't I see..?

I hear a door open and I feel them hold me down gently.

"Excuse me, sir? Mr. Grant? Are you awake..?" I hear I felt my eyes open but I couldn't see.

"No, I'm right here sir." I look somewhere and felt them hold my cheeks making me face what I'm assuming is there face.

"Mr. Grant, is something wrong?"

"I-I can't see.." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Hmm... I'll get an eye doctor here ASAP Mr. Grant." I hear what I'm assuming is the doctor and I nod.

"Thank you sir."

"Please, call me Jay." I hold out my hand I he shakes mine.

"Okay Jay, I'm Ethan."

"I know, I saw your papers."

"Hey, Jay, are my friends here by any chance..?" I say rubbing my eyes still unable to see.

"The one with short curly hair and the one that has purple ends?"

"Correct." I say.

"Ofcourse, they put up one big fight just to see if your okay, you have amazing friends."

"One of the best.." I said.

"I know, I'll ask for someone to bring them up pronto." Jay says and calls for a nurse.

"Thank you." I say and sits up twiddling my thumbs. A few minutes have past and I heard the door fly open and I jumped almost falling out of the bed.

"Ethan! Thank the fucking lord!" I hear Jen say and hug me tightly. I hugged back.

"Thank god.." I hear Jack say and hug me as well. I hugged them both with tears forming in my eyes.

"Umm... Ethan? We're standing right here.." I hear and I turn my face towards the noise.

"Oh um I'm kinda blind at the moment.." I say and feel a hand on my shoulder making me shutter.

"Blind..? Oh yeah, when Jack and I were carrying you to the car, we kinda dropped you.." Jen says.

"Oh, then it's fin- in a rose bush.." She interupted. I shrugged.

"It's fine... but I'm not permanently blind... a-am I..?" I say starting to freak out. Someone starts massaging my shoulder and I calm down. The door flies open once more and I yelp.

"Ethan! Bro what the fuck!!?" I hear Cameron say and hug me tightly. I hugged her back with tears. She wiped my tears away.

"Ethan ya lil shit I'm over here. No, here, here..!" She says and I groan in annoyance.

"I'M BLIND.." I say loud enough.

"Oh.." She says.

"Mr. Grant? I hear your blind yes?" I hear and I raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yes sir.." I say and I feel someone turn my face into a specific direction.

"We're gonna put you back to sleep Mr. Grant." I feel something go against my mouth.

"W-wait wait wait! Wh-wh-" I trailed off by my eyes closing.

An hour later...

I wake up and I... I..

I CAN SEE!!

"Woah! I-I can see!!" I say.

"Yes Ethan, seems like you can. Hehe." Jay says and I turn towards him. I touch near my eyes to feel something. Jay handed me a mirror and I gasped.

"Wow.." I say.

"These are like glasses but more... high tech."

"I look like a steampunk person, a sort of... inventer. Neat, it's cool because I can do robotics. I made my own little robot out of soda cans and wires. This is cool." I said touching the sort of glasses.

"Well, you don't need to keep them on all the time, here." Jay hands me a bottle of purple liquid.

"The glass have this serum to help you see if you like them, and you can just pour some of this in your eyes and you can see for fourty eight hours." Jay says giving me three more bottles.

"Thank you." I say. 

"No problem, now Cameron is it?" Jay asked.

"Yes." She says.

"Great now, I'll go get his papers and he'll be out, Ethan a nurse will get your clothes and you can get dressed in here got it?" Jay's says already walking out.

"Got it, thank you." I say and sits at the edge of the bed. I hear a ring tone and looks at Jack his phone and growls.

"What's wrong..?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"It's your fuckboy boyfriend, he's been calling Jen, you, and I nonstop."

"I-I totally forgot about him.." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't worry, we'll never leave your side tommarow, we promise."

"Guys... thanks but you guys have to go and learn your shit, I'll learn mine, I can fight back if I have too.." I sighed. They nodded.

"Just call us if necessary." Jen says. I nod.

"Well ima get dressed, so cya." I say getting up from the hospital bed. They nod and they all leave. I grabbed my shit and start stripping off the scrubs.

Time skip cause why not...

We left the hospital and I had cast just to protect the stitches they had to do. I was wearing the glasses and I had a few bad looks but I thought I looked fly as fuck. I went home and told my parents everything except about Grayson. They didn't need to know.

It was night and I drifted off to sleep..

A/N: Random af chapter but I just wanted something to deal with the hospital. BTW, I might make a steampunk Grethan fanfic, would you read it if I did..? Idc, Idk, so if your interested I'll make it, so be around for that shit, okay bye.