Words to say

Ethan's POV...

I walked into the bathroom and stood at the sink. My eyes were red and puffy from crying like a lil bitch. I took off the glasses and splashed water in my face. It was cold and I wiped it off with paper towels. I placed them back on and jumped when I see Kai leaning up against the stall. He smiles and as do I.

"Kai? What are ya doing there?" I say. Kai just shrugs.

"Nothing much, just did what you normally do in a bathroom." He says walking up to the sink washing his hands. I rub the back of my neck awkwardly since the silence took over with just the water spilling from the faucet. Kai dries his hands and turns to look at me.

"Have you been crying..?" He asks lifting my chin so I look at him. I turn a bit red and he ran his thumb over my cheek.

"Why have you been crying Ethan..?" Kai says and let's his hand out from under my chin.

"... boyfriend troubles, atleast I think he is my ex boyfriend now.." I say. I honestly don't know, would I call him an ex? I don't even care..

"Sorry to hear." He says and puts a piece of gum in his mouth. I think he noticed I was staring cause he held out a piece.

"Want it?" Kai says. I think about it then I grab it opening it up from the wrapper.

"Thanks." I say and pops it in my mouth.

"Anytime kid."

"I'm not a kid."

"We'll see, cya around cutie." He says and walks out. I turn red. Goddammit..

I walk out to see Jennifer and Jack talking. I sprinted over past people and sits down still red.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Jack asked.

"Line." I lied and they nod.

"Hey Ethan we have... we have good news and bad news... which first..?" Jen asks.

"Good news, I need it." I say drinking some of my water. Jen nods.

"Well, Grayson and us had a lil chat when you were gone, he says he still wants to be with you deeply, he... he loves you. He cares about you alot, he wants you to be his, his boyfriend." Jack says and I choke on my water.

"What?! Are you serious!" I whisper yell. They both nod.

"But the bad news is, we'll explain to you everything he said... tell no one else." I nod and they start whispering everything to me.

A/N: Sorry I've been in Ensenada with my family, so I couldn't update anything. It's short but it's something so I hope you enjoy, the next one will be longer and a bit better.