[4]

P.E probably had to be the worse class. The teacher there was young and super active. She was constantly hopping and jumping around.

Ms. Guarder was slim and had long red hair. She had green eyes and dozens of freckles. Nearly every boy in her class had the hots for her. Or something like that.

Jack didn't see anything that differed her from others.

P.E suddenly became so much more better when Mark stumbled in the boy's locker room.

Jack's eyes lit up, pulling his white tee over his head and lazily fixing his red shorts. "Mark! Thank god someone I can stand is here."

Mark turned his attention to his new friend with a laugh. "Sadly, I can't say the same. You're so repulsive!" Jack huffed, standing on his toes to cross his arms over Mark's shoulder and lay his head on them. "You... are a liar."

Mark shrugged him off and slid the thin long sleeved black and white shirt he wore off. Jack instantly reddened at this and shied away.

Mark didn't pay him any attention, whatsoever, much to Jack's luck.

But, dear whatever god you believe in, was he a sight. Jack caught himself peeping quickly as he changed, taking in every small muscled detail. Even the odd scar on the right side of his chest...

"I can feel you staring at me, Jack."

Jack cleared his throat and broke his neck to look in the opposite direction of Mark. "Whaaa..?"

Mark chuckled and took his hand into his after he finished. "C'mon. Before someone begins to think something is happening."

Jack turned an even darker shade of red as he stared at their hands, mumbling to himself, "Not like I'd mind if it would..."