[6]

"Dude, did you see her? I mean, I don't like girls that much, but holy shit! She's hot."

Jack groaned and rolled his eyes, puffing out the cheek that was held in his palm that propped his head up on his elbow.

He. Was. Pissed.

Mark just would not hush about the girl he seen in fifth period. He hadn't shut up long enough to eat.

And for some odd reason, Jack felt a huge bubble of jealousy.

"Wow... She had actual blonde hair, unlike those girls that have the fake dye blonde. Her eyes were so bright and pretty... And-"

Jack snorted grumpily, pulling his black and white beanie down over his eyes, "yeah, and she had a small frame you wanted to just snuggle with. I get it, dumbass."

Mark grinned and picked up his grape juice box. "Exactly..."

"If you like Amy so bad, why don't you just ask her out? Geez..."

"Dude, she'd totally turn someone like me down..."

"Yeah right. You've got a dream body. You're handsome, have an amazing personality. You've got the entire package. What about the two nicknames you already earned? 'Pretty Boy' and 'Hot Ass'? C'mon! You're great!"

Mark hummed, "you really think so?"

Jack inwardly sighed that the boy didn't catch on to his gayness, "yeah. Now go ask her. You're getting under my skin." He shooed him with a flick of his wrist.

"Worth a shot."

And when Mark hopped up and threw his tray away and plopped himself down next to Amy at her table, Jack could hear the sound of his heart shatter like china.