[52]

The SepticSave hashtag on tumblr and everything else going on has me hyperventilating and confused fam......... but o look two update in one day. Much wow

...

"So, what's your plans for the rest of today? It's just only one in the evening."

"Precisely. I have work in another hour."

"Is that why you're trying to make yourself look presentable? You still look like shit."

"Yes. And fuck you."

"Do please." Jack smirked upside down at Mark, trying to nudge Chica out of his way who was wiggling a squeaky toy in his face.

"I would, but... I've got places to be." Jack took the toy from the retriever, starting a serious game of tug-of-war. "I'm coming too." Mark snorted, slipping on a think jacket. "I didn't say I was."

Jack let the red, plastic rope go with a scrunched up face. "You're gross." Mark chuckled, "Says the pot calling the kettle black. You wanted me to screw you right before work." Jack made a noise with his tongue, rolling off of the couch. "No, I would've preferred after."

Mark shook his head, almost disappointed (in him.). "Well, if you're tagging along, let's go. The walk there is about forty five minutes. I want to get a head start."

Jack huffed and crossed his arms. "I'm not going in pajamas, dumbass." Mark waved him off with a hand. "Then get changed. I'll be outside by the mailbox."

Jack rolled his eyes as he shut the door behind him, before going back to Mark's room. He pulled out a pair of old ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. He slipped into them, grabbing his gauges he'd pulled out the night before and slipped them in on his way out. "God he's such a bitch..."

Mark, leaned against a rusted black mailbox, facing the door, stood up straighter. "I heard that, you whore!"