[9]

Mark made a few toots and poots with his trumpet, being stopped when the other only trumpet pulled him awry. Apparently, the new boy was much better than he.

Jack minded his own business, tapping a few beats out on his drum set. He was far more experienced than anyone here, so he didn't necessarily have to play out a certain sheet. He kept playing "We Will Rock You" for some reason, though. It was pretty simple.

Although he also kept an eye on Mark and Aaron.

Jack wasn't sure what it was, but he really liked Mark. Mark had a different vibe to him. Something that made Jack cling to him just like that. Like a magnet would metal.

He had dark hair that was fluffy as hell (of course he knew this because while they were sharing chips outside, he took it upon himself to feel it). His eyes were a mesmerizing cocoa that glistened in the light and practically glowed when he talked about something he loved. He had a voice that could calm even the craziest or saddest of people. It was enchanting and deep, charming and persuading in its own way. Mark's body was absolutely perfect. No flaws, zero blemishes. It was obvious he was fairly fit and nicely built, even if he was just 18. Then there was his personality...

Jack's train of Mark thoughts were cut short by the bell obnoxiously ringing to the loudest of its ability.

From the corner of his eye, Jack could see Mark and Aaron swapping numbers, Aaron making the comment of "we should hang out some time; you're so cool!"

The green haired boy swallowed harshly.

His new and only real friend was slowly already slipping away.