[59]

Bottom Mark and Top Jack is hot as fuck. What the hell. Please don't question me? I don't know?

This thing almost has 60 chapters of shit already wow.

...

"Do I have to go? I don't wanna, I wanna stay with you...."

Mark sighed, still trying to push Jack out of the door. When Jack planted his feet on the top step, Mark tossed him his bag. "Jack, sweetie, ya've gotta go. I'll see you at school tomorrow." His voice was bitter, something that usually worked on Jack.

"But Maaaark-"

"No buts. Except your's, 'cause keep arguing, I'll kick it."

"I could get into that."

"Dammit, just go, you walking kink!"

Jack hissed, "I don't wanna! I hate my place. It's depressing and my parents always ignore me."

"Well, go see Felix or something. He didn't move here for nothing all those years back. Might as well befriend him again."

Jack whined, grabbing his arm, "Felix is boring compared to you, though. I love the guy, but I wanna hang around you."

"Jack, no," Mark wiggled out of his grasp, huffing. "I've got a shift at the shop. It's Sunday, six in the evening. I told your Ma I would make sure you'd be home by then. Actually, I said by four. Now go."

Jack still refused, jutting out his bottom lip and crossing his arms. "Fine. Damn. I'm sorry you don't love me enough to let me stay."

"Yeah. Sure. I love you. Now begone." Mark pinched the bridge of his nose. He didn't even like saying those words. It made him all nostalgic.

Jack beamed as if those three words coming out of the punk's mouth was the most important thing in the world. "Well, I love you too."

Mark immediately slammed the door when Jack finished, but it didn't hide the intense giggle fit he was having as he walked off toward Felix's house.