[13]

Jack exited the school with a sigh. This Friday had been especially long and exhausting.

Well, it was because Mark didn't show up at all today.

Jack was kind of worried for him. But... Mark was Mark Fischbach. He'd miss school whenever. Hell, he skips class as much as - if not more than - Jack.

Feeling a slight hint of concern, as anyone would for their best friend, Jack texted him.

Slut-Boy:
Hey, dude. Where tf were you today?
>Do you know how lonely it was?
>That Aaron kid kept bugging me about you. Apparently he misses you so much.
He's totally gay for you, |

Jack shook his head, erasing that sentence.

Slut-Boy:
He's either trying to befriend me because of you, or is worried for you.
>That or he wants to use me to get you.

Boy, Jack thought. Am I annoying. I keep sending separate texts instead of one. He giggled.

D1CK-Wh0re:
It's all fine dude ;) i've got a little cold today. sorry. i guess i should've manned it out and came. now i feel bad...
>aaron ? what would he want ? it's not like we clicked like that. we've only talked three times...

Slut-Boy:
👉👌
>💦👅🍆

D1CK-Wh0re:
so. when's the next time the train of screw that going to go to nope town?
>😖
>theres only a small chance i'd get with him. i only just met the guy, tho

Slut-Boy:
O...?

D1CK-Wh0re:
Eh. anyways ! u wanna hang later ? I planned on going over to get some frozen yogurt. u can join me if u want ?
> meet me outside the school ?

Jack grinned happily, that strange warm feeling swelling in his chest again. Along with that nice little warming up of his cheeks.

Slut-Boy:
Absolutely ☺️