[38]

Mark pat Jack on the back, earning a hiss and waving arm to hit him with in return. "Somebody's not happy today."

"How'd you guess?" Jack gasped, mouth forming an 'o' shape. Mark shrugged. "I dunno. I'm gonna be over at the shop up until lunch, 'kay? Joseph and Kyle might need some help considering Joseph sits back and just observes everyone doing his job." Jack sighed, nodding.

"Oh, and perhaps you should straighten that limp you've got going on out."

Jack hit him again, Mark laughing in the process. "Alright, alright. Calm your tits, you crazy Irish. Jeez." The Irishman snorted and tightened his grip on his bag. "Just go and leave me alone. My Ma and Pa weren't the nicest after seeing my room and bathroom a mess."

"Why didn't you straighten it up a little?"

"Because I'm not straight, so neither are my belongings." Jack huffed. "Oh, and because moving was kind of a bitch."

"Touché. Well, I've gotta go," Mark quickly locked hands with him for a split second, giving him the fastest kiss to the cheek he had ever done. No one was around, technically, so what did it matter? "See ya later, loser."

Jack cocked his head, watching him strut off as if nothing had happened. He then looked at his hand. "What ever happened to 'don't tell anyone, no PDA?'"