[50]

I'm an emotional confused and curious baby right now, leave me be.

...

"Before I came here, I was actually in a relationship. He was a real nice guy and all but... Something about him was kind of strange. He drank a lot, his parents didn't care, he'd even done drugs before but he claimed he didn't like them. After a few months of being together, he started to get all fishy. He was to begin with, but I actually loved him, so I brushed it aside.

"I'll remind you I was only like, fifteen, sixteen. Anyways, he came to me after about six months and 'wanted to take our relationship a step further.' I really didn't want to, but how could I tell him no? I mean, I couldn't. I loved him." He shrugged, taking a sip from the soda Jack nabbed from the fridge. Jack snorted in annoyance, but didn't make any complaints, just grabbed it back from his hands. "So, I did it. He was the first person I ever did something with. I don't regret it, in a sense. But it was like after that, he hated me. He got distant. But even then, he was still doing things with me. He even paid when I dyed my hair."

Jack nearly spat his soda out, "You? You dyed your hair?" Mark giggled, scooting away from him to lean against the sofa. Chica heard movement and trotted over to them, plopping down in Mark's lap. "Yup. Sure did. Red. I kept it forever, but it got long and faded and out of hand so I cut it and went back to black."

Jack blinked. "Oh. Tattoos and piercings are one thing... I wouldn't've thought you the hair colouring type." Mark hunched his shoulders, hands thrown out to the sides. "Anyways, you were speaking?"

Mark sighed, running a hand through his pup's fur, "Yeah, anyways. It was the same thing over and over; he'd come over, he'd get drunk sometimes, kissing would lead to other things, and he'd be gone before I even woke up. Later, I found out, not only was he technically using me, but he had a girlfriend. I was his second choice because his girlfriend didn't like the horrific idea of sex." Mark grinned, shaking his head and looking up at Jack's confused expression. "We'd been 'together' for a whole year and a half. He'd had his girlfriend for two years. She was sour to me outside of our homes, and whenever he came around, she hated me absolutely hated me. But she knew about me, 'us', 'cause she had the balls to apologize for what he'd been doing. I had to suffer names and insults from his friends, got pushed around and spit on just because they found out I was gay. Well, Bisexual, but still. They never bothered him about it. Therefore making me try to make up some tough guy act. I started fighting back."

Jack shook his head. "Jeez. That's.... Strange. And... awful"

Mark rolled his shoulders, taking the Cola from him again. "I didn't want to date anyone again. I felt I couldn't trust them. I always felt like I was second base. But hey, after a year and a half of practise, you get pretty good." Jack laughed at that, giving up on keeping his drink away from the other boy. He then frowned, feeling guilty over nothing. "You don't... You don't think I'm doing that? Do you?"

"No. No. if anything, I'm being unfair to you because I'm a big bitch baby who holds on to the past."