[63]

"Dear God, what the hell is that?!"

Yup. Mark definitely noticed. Curse having to change for Gym class.

"Oh... uh..." Jack was stumped. A hickey, or a bruise? Felix hit him with a controller, or Felix left a mark on his skin? Maybe Jack was running and was hit with the little window on a car door. Maybe he was playing with Gizmo and he fell on top of him. Perhaps he was testing his art skills and drew a super realistic looking bruise tattoo.

"It's a hickey."

Mark paled, taking Jack's shirt from his hands and tossing it aside. He took the green haired boy's chin with his thumb and index finger, tilting it to the side to see it better. "It's a what now? Where the fuck did it come from?"

Jack blinked, a bit startled Mark all of the sudden sounded serious and a bit upset. "Uh... Um..."

Mark's grip tightened on his chin. "It was that Felix wasn't it? I swear to god I'll kick his ass."

Jack pushed him away with a grunt. "What's your problem? You're acting like someone tried to kill me."

"I'm pissed, that's my problem. I had an eerie feeling about Mr. Kjellberg. Now I know exactly why. I don't want you at his place again. Better yet, around him."

"You're not my dad, Mark! I can do whatever the hell I want. I don't see why you care, any how. It's not like I'm your boyfriend. I don't belong to you. I've no need to stay loyal. I could get hickies from each and every person in this school if I wanted."

Mark had turned as red as a cherry, and Jack could've swore steam was rolling off of him. "I don't give a single damn what you want. If I see any markings on you other than my own, I'll fucking kill a bitch."

And with that, Mark exited the locker room. leaving poor, little Jackaboy confused, lost, gleeful, and aroused all at once.