[36]

I've gotta rewrite eight entire chapters because they gots deleted????

...

"Trust me, this game beats them all." Jack flopped back onto his bed with a grunt, Mark crossing his legs and setting in the floor. He was more comfortable with sitting there for some unknown reason.

"I don't know. I've played some pretty sick shit." Jack scoffed, kicking him in the shoulder lightly, "well, this one will totally top that."

Mark rolled his eyes at Jack carelessly handing him the control, just to keep his eyes on the screen.

It wasn't until around 6:05 Mark sat himself behind Jack, when they were sure it was just the two of them. Jack had been playing for a much longer time, seeing as he wanted to play when Mark kept screwing things up.

"Believe it or not," Jack sighed, placing the controller beside him and leaning further back against the boy behind him, "I think I'm done for the night. I mean, we have played for a while. And aren't you getting uncomfortable?"

Mark only tightened his grip around his waist. "Nah. I'm fine with this."

Of course he was. There was no one there to disturb them, call them names, or physically harm them for being so close.

Something Mark wished he could've had the first time.

He kinda envied how openly gay Jack acted. He could never do that.

"Oh... Well what do you wanna do now? There's still at least two hours until you've gotta bail."

Mark chuckled, "you act like I've snuck in here to see you and make run for it when your parents get back."

"Because you do." Jack twisted in his grip, face-to-face now. "We can't tell my dad this, y'know. If he knew I was gay as hell, he'd make sure he gave me hell. My Ma... She probably would be happy I was even able to find someone to treat me right."

"So you're dad doesn't know about the last two?" Damn, he's good at keeping secrets... "Well, no. Ma did. With her help, I was able to play it off as friends and stuff. He asks about Lee sometimes, because 'he was a good old chap,' to my father. My mother caught him doing some stuff when she walked into my room to fetch us for dinner. Kicked him out right there. Even after so many times, I still spent like five hours taking a hot shower. That's how disgusting I felt."

Mark frowned. "I fucking hate Lee. Stuck up and pathetic prick." Maybe Jack had it way worse than Mark did...

"Eh. I'm over it. I've got you." The most genuine and purest smile appeared on his face. Mark easily returned it.

"Say I was to ever make some kind of move, with your consent anyways... Would you take a fifteen hour shower?"

Jack quirked an eyebrow at his suggestion, pretending to think it over. "Hmm... I dunno. Maybe only ten. Fifteen seems like a long time. But your Mark fucking Fischbach, so I don't think I'd be taking a shower to melt my skin off from disgust."

Jack then clicked his tongue, shrugging. "But I'm not your boyfriend, so that's weird isn't it? Fucking your best friend? Sounds like something l would do. Not you."

Mark pressed him downward in an instant, a cocky smirk on his features. "Is that a challenge?"

Jack simply gave an innocent smile, "Yep," he grinned, popping the 'p.' He had Mark wrapped around his little fingers.

And he knew that when Mark didn't waste anytime on attacking his exposed neck (which Jack purposefully tilted his head to expose.)

Friend-ZonedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara