[40]

Jack was extremely easy to find during seventh period. He wasn't even there. He was outside, sprawled out underneath a tree. His dark clothes blending slightly into the shade.

"Why aren't you in class?"

Jack looked up at the raven-haired kid above him. He kind of had a "I'm pissed" aura to him. "Eh. It's boring without you. You said you'd be back at lunch."

Mark raised a brow, "I didn't say at lunch. I said up until. Meaning I could be back then, or after."

Jack shrugged, setting up and leaning against the oak tree. He patted the spot beside him, giving Mark a questioning smile. Mark sighed and slung his bag down, setting beside him.

"Can we just skip the rest of today? I don't feel like interacting with people and doing the school thing."

Mark huffed, crossing his arms and closing his eyes as he leaned back. "I mean we could, but wouldn't your parents say something?" Jack made a noise to show he could clearly not care less. He then laid himself across Mark's lap, to which Mark growled at due to being not a yard away from the school. But, he didn't say anything.

"I'll just tell her I'm going to your house to stay the weekend after school. She'll believe me. Because that's where we are going once we skip."

"We are?"

"Yup. Because you have a dog, you live there, and I'm staying with you for like three days, so I can borrow some of your stuff too."

"Don't even bother to ask, do you?"

Jack grinned up at him, arms folded over his chest with a giggle. "Nope! What boyfriend does that?"

Mark snorted, having nothing to say but roll his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I've probably got some stuff you could have... I don't know. You do still have my flannel."

Jack quirked an eyebrow. "And my beanie is your's?"

Mark ran his hand through Jack's disaster of hair, smiling. "Well, duh. What boyfriend doesn't steal things from his lover boy?"