[67]*

*There's slight smut in this one? I dunno. I can't write good so I didn't want to go full out and write an actual one and it be bad. Planned on Mark like angrily screwing him or something lmao okay

I'm sorry this exists.

...

"Fuck, Mark... P-please don't s-stop..."

"I didn't plan on it," Mark muttered and grabbed his hips to stop him from moving. "It's hard to do my thing if you keep thrusting upward, you know."

Jack whimpered, latching on to a fistful of black, curly hair when Mark leaned back down and took him back into his mouth, Jack arching his back.

"God, you've got the best fucking mouth ever..."

Mark hummed and it was nearly enough to send him over edge. Jack was so busy focusing on what Mark was doing that he completely forgot what he wanted to talk about to him.

Mark hadn't forgotten the purpose of his visit though. To make sure Jack hadn't lost interest. And he apparently hadn't.

Jack was busying himself in the kitchen, making himself a pot of coffee when Mark quietly slipped through the door. Jack had left it unlocked specifically for him. Mark then proceeded to sneak up behind him and wrap his arms around him in a tight grip. It scared Jack, but seeing as Mark is never the first to make move to things like these, he took it up and sunk right into him.

Things escalated when he started kissing on the back of Jack's neck. That lead to sucking and biting (actual) hickies in his skin. The hickies turned into touching, and it all lead up to Jack being pressed against his bedroom door with Mark's pierced lip sucking him off.

He wouldn't be too surprised if bruises the size of Mark's thumbs appeared on his thighs later. He was always rough, but Jack didn't give a fuck, because it felt good as fuck.

Jack still didn't even give a damn he was being incredulously loud and his parents were still just a room away.

Using his hand and lips, Mark was basically knocking Jack into some space where he just didn't care what his father heard. If his dad didn't like the fact his son's guy lover was giving him the best damn blowjob he'd ever gotten, he could screw off.

If he couldn't accept his son had actually at least found someone he actually loved and would maybe not abuse him and use him then he had another thing coming.

At least now he knew Mark had a thing for hair pulling. Each time Jack tugged at it, he moaned, and it only added to the extreme amount of pleasure.

Jack's pulling increased with a squeak, barely able to warn the other boy. Mark knew by now when Jack tensed up, that he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Mark keened forward at how sharp Jack pulled, the loud moan he let out completely sending Jack over.

Jack's knees nearly gave out when Mark pulled off with an obscene pop, wiping his mouth with his inked arm. He stood himself back up and grinned at Jack, "Surely I'm not that good? You act like you're exhausted."

Jack just gave him a glare, leaning forward and grabbing him into a hug. "I am tired, thank you very much. Can we still cuddle, though..?"

Mark rolled his eyes with a smile, used to how clingy, babyish, and tired Jack got after anything more serious than making out. "Fine... You should probably pull up your pants, though."

Jack snickered, fixing his sweatpants. There was absolutely nothing wrong with not wearing boxers every once in a while. Especially with big baggy pants.

"Now we can cuddle?"

Mark breathily laughed, backing up and pulling Jack down into the bed with him, the greenette immediately huddling as close as possible to him.

"Yes, now we can cuddle, you dork..."

...

I'm sorry......