[61]

Poor Merk realizing he's got it bad for ole Jackaboy but is scared something will go wrong lmfao.

Y'all's comments on the last one made me laugh my ass off. I dunno why. I love reading you all bullshitting with each other too lmao

...

It hadn't been maybe twenty minutes of Jack and Felix playing Mario Kart and Jack laughing his ass off at Felix's loud yelling and screeching every time a shell hit him.

Then, out of the blue, Jack's phone began to ring. An obnoxiously loud bit from Crazy La Paint. Felix gave him a look as if saying "you idiot what the fuck." Jack only giggled.

He picked it up and was honestly surprised to see Mark's number across the screen. Mark hardly ever called him. Something wasn't right.

"Mark, what're you doing? Is everything alright? What's wrong?"

Mark let out a breathy laugh, shrugging even though Jack wouldn't see. "Nothing. I was just curious to if you got home. Wanted to make sure your parents wouldn't be after my head because you went home past curfew."

Jack hummed, knocking the Swedish boy's hand away when he tried to unpause the game. "I'm fine. I went to Fe's. Everything's cool."

There was a shuffling sound from the other end, as if Mark had moved. "Oh? Didn't think you'd actually go..." Jack made an immature and childish noise with his tongue, "he's still my friend, Mark. The guy's awesome. Why wouldn't we be? He's the only ex I can be around without waiting on a bottle to be cracked over my head." Jack shared a glanced with Felix, both smiling as if the entire Lee and Jack thing was all a joke now.

"...I see. Well, you will be at school tomorrow, right?" Jack could've swore there was nothing but envy in his voice. Was probably just exhaustion. He was supposed to be at work after all. "Absolutely. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Not like I can anyways." Jack scoffed.

Mark lightly laughed, "Good. Well I've gotta go. Kyle dropped an entire carton of soda cans. It's everywhere. That's gonna be hell trying to clean. I'll see ya, Jack."

"Bye." Jack snickered, "I love you Markimoo."

"Yeah. Love ya. For real this time."

Almost immediately after he said it, Mark disconnected. It left Jack red in the face, shocked he'd actually said it. Even if he actually didn't mean it, it was very sudden. Different for the Korean.

"Jack, you alright? I'd like to finish this cup please."

Jack eventually nodded, picking up his control again. "Yeah. I'm fine. Go ahead. Just something silly Mark said. 'S all."