[22]

Now it was Mark's turn to fluster.

"I, uh, well..."

Jack chuckled, "be honest... What do you think of me?" His look of amusing hope faltered.

Mark sighed, bringing a finger up to fiddle with his nose ring; something Jack picked up on him doing when he was anxious, nervous, put on the spot, or even bored.

"I honestly really liked you when I first met you, Jack. When you was ready to fist-fight that vending machine, my only intentions were to help a fellow out. But I did more. I made a friend. A best friend. Something I haven't done in twelve years. I knew I wanted to be around you as soon as you looked at me. You're special, Jack. You're the best thing that's happened to me in years."

He finished that off with a sigh. Jack had his eyebrows furrowed. He hadn't expected him to be serious.

"But," Mark began again. Jack looked from the ground in concentration to Mark curiously.

"You mean everything to me. You're my top priority. Always will be. You're just... Amazing. You've got this way with people. You have this way with me. You're adorable, cute, lovable, then a jerk, little rebel, and hotter than hell at the same time. I don't know how you pull it off."

Jack couldn't believe his turning-red ears. Surely he was having a wet dream or something?

After a moment of silence, Mark chuckled, scratching the back of his head and messing with the tangles in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry, Jack. That was probably a lot. I was stupid for even answering honestl-" he instantly shut his trap when the green haired Irishman stood up slowly.

Mark assumed he was going to kick him out.

A smirk crossed his face as he strutted across the room and straddled his little crush's lap. It was easy considering the boy was spread eagle and laid back on his elbows. He brought his face agonizingly close, Mark turning a deep shade of red.

"You talk too much."

....

{This is where everything I wrote turned into shit :)}