[31]

Louis peeped over Jack's shoulder, the cool of his onyx leather jacket seeping into her much warmer palms. "Who're you talkin' to?"

Jack turned his head, "Huh? Oh. Mark. He's sending me dick pics." He snickered, causing Louis's face to burn brightly. "O-oh gosh!"

Jack blew a raspberry. "Don't worry. He sends me them all the time. Look at this one." Louis squeaked when the phone was flipped, covering her glowing eyes. "Gross!" Jack groaned. "Just look at it."

Looking through her thin fingers, Louis quickly noticed he was fully dressed. In fact, Mark was in proper work attire and standing at Starbucks. The little message sent under it asked Jack to walk over because he was "bored af."

"B-but-?"

Jack erupted with laughter, "Silly, he'd never actually send a picture like that. He knew I'd get off to it." He smirked sideways, Louis turning red again and shrinking. "I call his selfies dick pics, cause, well, he's a dick who took a pic."

Louis shook her head. Maybe making friends with the school's gayest boy wasn't so wise...

"I'm going over. Wanna come?" Jack stood up from the floor, phone retreating to his skinny jeans pocket. He brushed off his dark purple shirt and held out a hand. Louis gave a sheepish smile and took it.

"Sure. What else do I have better to do?"