[57]

"If you could only be with one person, for the rest of your life, who would it be?"

Mark dropped a cigarette from his lips, crushing it with his shoe. He then leaned back in the bench with his arms across the top. "Zac Efron. He's hot as hell."

Jack snorted, grinning at how quickly he answered. "What about Chris Pratt? I'd love to just be around the dude." Mark shook his head. "No one beats Efron. But, what about you? Chris?"

Jack sucked on his ice pop in (fake) concentration. He then spoke up. "You. Definitely you. There's a lot of cons to you, but way more pros. I love you far too much to consider being with someone else."

Mark blinked, sighing. "I figured you'd say that..." He shook his head with a grin. "I guess you're compatible too. Buuuut-I looove Zac."

Jack pouted. "I'm hurt."

"Don't be. You're still my favourite. So far..."

Jack gagged, taking the popsicle out of his mouth with a pop, "oh come on! That's so reassuring."

Mark snorted, then turned away. "How in the hell do you make eating a stick of flavoured ice so sinful?" Jack purposefully ran his tongue up it as sensually as possible, "Some things just become a second nature after so long."

Mark shook his head, "you gay fuckboy."

Jack waved his ice pop in front of him. "Only for you, my dearest, only for you."

...

Someone fuxking help I'm running out of content ideas shit help wanted goddamnit-

I managed two shit posts in one day?? Holy holy guacamole.