[70]

"Good morning, princess."

Jack scoffed, rolling his eyes and tugging at his flat cap. "Well, if it isn't my Prince Charming. How lovely. What're you so happy about?"

Mark shook his head, "Nothing. It's Friday and I'm off of work today. I've not had a free day in forever, but there's still school, so that sucks."

"Oh. So why did you come to school if you didn't want to?"

"To see you. Duh," Mark huffed offensivly, punching him in the shoulder, then pulled him closer by the waist with a grin. "Why're you in a bad mood?"

"Because of you. Duh." Jack pulled away with a fake angry swing of his hips, crossing his arms. "You're such a nuisance. Jeez..."

"That's not very nice, Jackaboy."

Jack smiled, laughing and jumping the first three steps on the school's entrance stairway. "Nothing I say or do, Markimoo, is nice. Haven't you noticed that, dum-dum?"

°•°•°•°•

Assface:
Hey
> you in class rn ?
> i need ur help
> like now

LilBaby:
I'm
> Busy
> Mark.
> What do you need? A blowjob? Sorry I'm in class.

Assface:
it'd be nice but not what i need
> i lost my algebra hw
> can u bring me urs to cooy next class?

LilBaby:
*Copy
> Maybe.
> I'll think about it.
> ...WAIT, where are you???

Assface:
Outside i skipped Spanish heh heh
> but come on
> I love u
> please
> come on babe
> i cant fail that class please

LilBaby:
OKAY
> OKAY
> STOP SPAMMING.
> I'm gonna get caught if you don't stop.

Assface:
:^)
> lov u thooooooo

LilBaby:
God.
> Meet me near the restroom if you want the answers to life dude

Assface:
I...
> what?

LilBaby:
Don't question me. You heard me the first time. I didn't fucking studder, dickface.

Assface:
thats totally gonna b my new name thx tho

"Sean, put that damn phone away for the last time!"

Jack looked up to catch the teacher staring at him with a death glare. He sheepishly grinned, putting it away. He'd been texting Mark for only five minutes. She was probably tired of telling him nearly every day to put his electronics away. He mainly only texted Mark.

"Sorry, miss."

She nodded, turning back to reading out of the textbook. Jack blankly stared at his in contemplation.

He might have to check it later to make sure he wasn't seeing stuff his mind desired again, but he could've swore Mark had put an "I" in front of his words this time. To Jack, that was completely different.

He just hoped he wasn't joking.