[58]

I can't even remember half of what happened in this book ugh.
...

"I love you, alright?"

Mark chuckled, pushing Chica off of the couch and yanking Jack closer. Arm slung around his shoulders, he let Jack snuggle into his warmth. Mark really wasn't paying attention to the movie, Jack was considering he had picked it out.

"Yeah... I know..."

Jack sighed, "it's almost ten... I'm tired." Yawning, he rubbed his eyes with the large beige sweater Mark had gave him. It was a size too big, Mark not sure what size Jack wore he he'd bought it. Jack immediately clicked with the Berlin sweater. "C'mon, then. You can sleep on bottom with me again if you want."

Mark pat his theigh and planted a kiss on the top of his head. He then stood up, turning off the movie and walking away. Jack scuffled up and tagged behind him.

"What's gotten into you? You've been all over me today."

Mark plopped on his mattress, groaning from exhaustion. "I feel a lot more at ease around you I guess. I know what you're after between us, but I'm still unsure. I mean, I'm a lot more assured than before. I opened up to you. I can trust you."

Jack rolled his eyes, a small sheepish smile creeping onto his lips. "Mhm," the greenette fell on top of Mark, straddling him and laying his head on his chest, arms wrapping around him. "At least I got it outta ya. At least you're making an attempt. I can tell you wanna keep me happy. So, like you said, what we've got is just as good."

"Ah, I know it's gonna get old after a while. I'm not using you, though. I'd hope you wouldn't think that."

"No. No. I don't. No. I wouldn't ever. I know you care. You're too kind and caring to even consider doing that to someone. Less likely me."