[32]

Plopping himself up in the counter, Jack quirked an eyebrow, dragging his hello out. "Hello cute cafe boy."

Mark looked up from scribbling on a napkin, huffing with annoyance. "We're in public dumbass." Jack shrugged, grinning and swaying his legs. "And get the hell down!"

He wasn't even acknowledged.

Louis kept her hands in her pockets, hunched over with her hoodie raised in its original position. She looked between the two curiously. She then shrugged, hopping up beside Jack with a smile. Mark groaned and lay his head down on the counter. "Let me guess? Found someone to rub off your pathetic mess attitude on?"

Jack made a noise with his tongue, flicking his wrist. "Nah. I've got you for that dum-dum. Duhh." Mark pushed himself up with a frown. "That's exactly the problem. I still somehow choose to hang around you."

Mark looked at the girl curiously. "So, where'd you come from and who are ya?" Louis gave a mischievous smirk. "Well, I came from the womb and I'm Sally but I'd rather be called Louis." Jack beamed brightly at her. Mark snorted. "She's like you already..." He rubbed his face with tired hands.

"Didn't get much sleep last night, bub?" Jack prodded him in the head, Mark shooing him away with a hand. "Thanks to you! Who knows how much the neighborhood heard last night..."

Louis coughed and stared outside the glass door they'd entered. Jack shrugged. "Not much. My room walls are pretty sound proof. Besides, it's not like we did anything some other teenagers are doing. What we did is nothing compared to what I can do babe." Mark moaned in annoyance, placing his head on the counter. Jack giggled.

Louis was in a very awkward situation and confused as hell.