[44]

YOU ALL, THAT COLLAB MARK WAS KEEPING SECRET WAS ACTUALLY AN ANTI VS. DARK COLLAB AND IT'S AMAZING LMFAO IM SO HAPPY I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW

...

It was very dark in this room. Very.

Jack couldn't even see his own hand in front of his face. The top bunk was pretty comfortable, though.

It was too quiet too.

You know what would be perfect right now?

Overthinking things that shouldn't be looked into too deeply because they are what they are and not what your mind decides to change it to.

For instance, was "just friends" always going to be Jack's label in Mark's mind? If he was a friend, who knew what Mark was like towards someone he was in an actual relationship with.

What about how set Mark was at keeping Jack quiet about things, swatting at him when he flirts, and how he called him names in public? Then he would voluntarily kiss him and hug him and such when he felt like it. But heaven forbid Jack do it.

Mark still talked to Yami.

Did he maybe like him better?

He hoped not.

...How did he never noticed Mark had another tattoo?

Jack leaned over the top bunk, unable to see him but barely able to hear Mark's breathing. "Mark, you awake?"

No answer. "Guess not."

A long sigh disturbed the shallow breaths, "What do you want?"

"Why did you never tell me you had a dick tattoo?"

Mark groaned, clearly annoyed he was woken up for a question. "It's not a dick tattoo, you buffoon. It doesn't even graze it." Jack shrugged, "It's near to one."

"But it's not; it's from my waist to my inner thigh – why the hell are you awake and why did you wake me up?"

Jack shrugged, not realizing it wouldn't be seen. "I can't sleep."

Mark huffed, moving onto his back to look up at him (which didn't help, it was still dark and he could only see his outline). "Well, now I'm up. Got any ideas?"

"We've got that project we haven't started. I came up with some ideas."

"Oh yeah, the thing about society or something... I guess we should."

Jack listened as Mark moved around, flicking on a lamp. "Though I think we'd get an A if we just didn't sugar coat anything."

Jack stayed in his awkward, twisted, leaned-over position. "We could call it 'Society's A Bitch?'"

Mark snorted, rubbing sleep from his eyes. "Good, the title's made. Now we've gotta give examples of this bitch."