Chapter 13: Will You Go Out With Me?

ELYSANDRA'S POV:

It's been two days since Justin made his ultimatum, and I'm physically repressed. I thought abstaining from Justin would be easy, considering I've been doing it all my life. I couldn't be more wrong. Now that I know what I'm missing, it's actual hell refraining from being sexual with him. I've been able to relieve some of my pent up sexual energy by getting myself off while Justin showers, but somehow I think that's making it worse. When I touch myself, he's all I think about, and when I'm with him I think about touching myself while thinking about him. It's just so hard! At least Justin has stopped teasing me about it. I don't know what I'd do if he did that now.

Now, I'm on my way back to Justin's room, having just showered. When I open the door, I'm floored. Justin is dressed in a rich red button down and expensive looking light washed jeans. His cologne is strong and heady, his hair pushed back the way I like. He looks so sexy. I could jump his bones right there. "Wow," I breathe out. Justin smirks at my reaction.

"Get dressed, baby. We're going out," Justin instructs. Wow. I head over to my drawer, before Justin stops me. "Actually, your clothes are hanging in the closet." I hesitantly walk over to the closet. That's weird. I've never even seen Justin open it before. I do, though, to find so many beautiful things. The first thing I notice is beautiful, lacy pink lingerie. I pull out it's hanger to see that it's exactly my size.

"Justin, it's beautiful," I gush.

"You're beautiful," he returns. Wow. I put it on, and I have to admit, I look great. My boobs are perfectly framed with the lacy material and my ass is nearly completely exposed in the skimpy thong. I twirl, modeling it for him. "Damn," is all he can say. I blush, flattered. I grab the next hanger with a simple, sexy little black dress. I step into it and pull it up. The neckline plunges deeper than I expect, but in combination with the high quality push up bra, it doesn't look ridiculous on me. I walk over to the mirror above Justin's dresser to admire myself. I run my hands along my body, impressed.

"Thank you, baby," I say to Justin in the mirror. His face is that of utter shock.

"No, thank you," he chokes out. I blush, flattered. Once he regains his composure, he says, "There's more in the closet." I run over, eager to see what more he could impress me with. I look to the floor of the closet, the shoes being the first thing to catch my eye. They're black velvet stilettos with red bottoms. I'm pretty sure they're knock offs, but I'm no less excited. I squeal.

"Oh my fuck! They're so beautiful!" I say stepping into them. While putting them on, I see a few large sephora bags. I gasp.

"I'm not saying you need makeup, I think you're beautiful they way you are," Justin defends. "It's just, I know you like to wear it when you dress up, so I thought I might get some just in case? I don't know if it's the right stuff, but I showed the girl in the store your pictures and that's what she gave me, so..."

"It's perfect," I swoon, looking through the bag with large eyes as I carry it over to the mirror. "How long do I have to get ready?" I ask, already pulling out products I've been dying to try.

"As long as you need, baby girl. No rush." And with that, I go to town, while Justin watches in amazement. I bake, contour, highlight, give myself a nude smokey eye with winged liner and a subtle pink lip stain. Once I'm finished, I see Justin's never taken his eyes off of me. I turn to get his reaction.

"What do you think?" I ask nervously.

"Shit, I wish you were my girlfriend," I blush deeply at this. Me too.

"Well, I am your date," I say, walking over to him. By the way that he grabs my waist, I expect him to kiss me. He doesn't. I fight the urge to pout. "Speaking of, where exactly are we going?"

"It's a surprise, baby girl." My head spins from how much I want him right now.