Chapter 28: Public With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

"Wanna touch me in front of the window?" Ely teases, lifting the hem of the shirt she's wearing to expose her stomach.

"Oh, yeah," I answer unbelievingly. "I just have to take our dishes down so that we don't get interrupted," I say, quickly stacking them.

"I'll be right here for you, baby," she allows, running her hand up her shirt. Oh, shit. I run out the door and down the stairs as fast as my feet can take me. On my way into the kitchen, I bump into Jazz.

"Watch it, loser," Jazzy sneers. Normally, I'd snap something back at her, but I've got more important things to do. "Hey, can you tell Ely she still has to braid my hair?" Why can't she leave us alone for five minutes?

"She can't, she's sleeping," I lie, dumping the bowls in the sink.

"Wait, she's not sleeping in my room anymore? Wow, you suck!" She whines. I ignore her, taking the steps two at a time to get to my room. I close the door behind myself, locking it in the same motion. I look up to see Ely standing with her back to me and her front facing my window. She's in nothing but my small t-shirt, exposing her ass and probably her pussy, too. Anyone could pass our house at any moment to see her stripped down for me. I feel a rush in my core. She looks over her shoulder at me, batting her eyelashes. I'm weak.

"Justin, come touch my kitty," she whines. Shit. The wind is practically knocked out of me. I pull my shirt over my head, tossing it to the floor as I cross the room as quickly as possible, closing the distance between us. Once I reach her, she turns to face me, grabbing my cheeks and pressing them together before kissing me firmly on my pursed lips. She pulls away leaning her back against my window. I imagine how her ass cheeks look pressed against the glass from the outside. My imaginations are interrupted when I notice her erect nipples visible through the tight t-shirt. I grab her roughly by the waist, pulling her body close to mine violently. She gasps at my abrupt force.

"Why are your nipples hard?" I breathe into her neck.

"Because I want you," she softly answers. "Because I need you." With that, I rip the shirt over her head. I whip her around so that her back is to me, reaching around to her front and shoving two fingers in her. "Uhhh!" She shudders at the suddenness of it all.

"Mmmm... wet," I admire before starting to pump in and out of her.

"Justin," she moans, barely audible over her heavy breathing.

"What's that baby girl?" I whisper, my lips at her ear.

"I... wanna feel you," she breathes when she's able. "Wanna feel y... your skin on mine... Take your p... your pants off," she struggles to get out. I can see her eyes rolling back in her head in the reflection of the window. The sight alone gets me hard. I struggle to remove my pants with my only free hand, and it is a struggle, but once I do, my dick springs to life. I press myself to Ely, allowing her to feel what she's doing to me. She grinds her ass into my crotch in time with my fingering.

"Shit," I curse, picking up the pace of my fingers. Ely presses her hands up to the glass window, steadying herself.

"Mm, I've been a bad little girl," Ely says, turning me on. I start humping her ass uncontrollably. "I've been so bad for you, papí." Oh. My. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. "Spank me," she breathes. This can't be real. This can't be real. I will myself not to come.

"What's that, baby girl?" I ask, genuinely unsure if my ears are deceiving me.

"Spank me, papí! Slap my ass," she repeats. I do as she says, lightly smacking her left cheek. "Ooh! Again," she begs. I comply, this time harder. She moans out again.

"You're so, so bad baby girl. Papí's gonna have to teach you a lesson," I say before whipping her around to face me. I immediately drop to my knees, my lips connecting with her pussy.

"Ahhh!" She cries out. "I'm -" she starts, but it's to late. She's already releasing in my mouth. I lap up every drop until she collapses against the window. I start stroking my hard on, lustily ogling her naked body recovering from the orgasm I gave her. After a moment, her eyes flutter open. She stands to her feet. "Mind if I help?" She teases, placing her hand on my member. I remove my own, allowing her to resume my work. Her hand is so smooth and soft compared to my rough, hockey-weathered calluses.

"Uhhh," I groan, when she speeds up.

"Oh, baby, your dick is so big," she admires before planting soft kisses on my chest. I sigh at the feeling of her lips on my skin. "Do you like me touching you like this?" she whispers, her voice quiet and sultry. I'm too overwhelmed with pleasure to speak, so I just nod, my eyes closed in order to maintain. "Do you like me getting you off like this? Where anyone can walk by and see me being your little slut?" She teases. Her words are bringing me to the edge faster than I'd like. My hips start bucking to meet her strokes involuntarily. "Someone's horny. Tell me how horny you are, babe." I don't in fear that I'll release. I squeeze my eyes shut, determined. "Cmon, baby, let go. I want you to come on my tits."

"No, it... it's too good," I manage. With this, I feel Ely's hand leave my dick and my eyes fly open. I see her crouched down, but before I can put two and two together, I feel her mouth engulfing my left ballsack. I'm not sure what pushes me over the edge - the sight, the feeling, the sound, the unexpectedness of it all - but whichever it is elicits an "Ahh!" from my lips as I release. Ely's boobs catch the fluids. She stands to her feet, kissing me, my body numb from sensory overload.

"Thank you, baby," is all I can get out.