Chapter 65: Head With Me

ELYSANDRA'S POV:

I'm laying flat in Justin's bed, again, where I've spent the majority of my day. Now, as Justin has my thighs spread wide open, I'm fighting the urge to let out a moan. I know if I start, I won't be able to stop, or even control my volume, and Justin wins. With his hands holding my thighs apart, Justin licks my center with the flat of his tongue, and it feels marvelous. I can't help but run my fingers through his hair, holding him close to me. Without taking his tongue off of me, he looks up at me devilishly, knowing he's getting to me. I roll my eyes at his smugness. Without warning, Justin dives in and begins full on eating me out. I reach for a pillow, but I'm not quick enough. I let out a yelp before I'm able to cover my face with the pillow, but once I do, I bite down on it to keep myself quiet. Fuck, it feels so good. Until there's nothing. I rip the pillow away to see that Justin has stopped eating. "What the fuck?" I ask angrily.

"The pillow. It's cheating," he says with a smirk.

"Is not!" I argue.

"I'm not gonna eat until you get rid of it," he maintains. My jaw drops.

"I hate you," I mutter, tossing it across the room.

"Love you, too, baby," he teases before going back down on me.

"Mmmm," I moan, my lips sealed shut with determination. He squeezes my thighs tighter, making my mouth fall open, before he shoves his tongue inside me, making me moan louder than I'd like. He goes back to eating, but now, any self control I had is out the window. I'm yelling and moaning in ecstasy, squeezing my tits and writhing as he brings me to my peak. "Oh my god! Uhhh! Eat it, baby! Eat my pussy! Oh, shit! Ohhhhh, shit, I'm close!" I inevitably release my fluids in his mouth, but he's sure to share them with me in an open mouthed kiss.

Justin pulls away to say, "I win." I roll my eyes, playfully annoyed.

"It was worth it," I mutter. He smirks, clearly getting a big head. My phone rings in the pocket of my pants on the floor. I reach down to pull it out, answering it as I lay back into Justin's arms. "Hey, Jaden!" I greet happily. I notice Justin's face immediately get upset.

"Whatcha doing, El?" Jaden asks through the phone.

"Nothing much, just in bed with my boyfriend," I answer smugly, eliciting a weak smile from Justin. I peck him on the lips.

"No way. You're back together? Since when?" Jaden asks incredulously.

"Last night," I answer happily.

"Wow. I mean, I still hate his guts for what he said to you, but... you sound happy. Happier than I've ever heard you sound. So... I'm happy for you," Jaden says.

"Thank you much," I beam. "But what's up?"

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to go sledding, since it snowed today, but I get it if you -"

"Definitely," I agree. "I'm bringing Justin, that's cool, right?"

"Yeah, I'd like to finally meet this guy," Jaden answers.

"When and where?" I ask.

"My place in an hour?"

"Okay, see you then," I say before hanging up.

"Please tell me you didn't do what I think you just did," Justin says, running his hand over his face.

"If you mean, made plans for you to meet Jaden later on, then that's exactly what I did. Cheer up. We're going sledding! Cmon, we've never sledded before! Sled? Sledded? I don't know, but cmon, aren't you excited!" I ramble, squeezing his shoulder.

"No," he answers shortly, glaring at me. This hurts me.

"Fine," I pout. "You don't have to go. I'm gonna go shower. I'll see you tonight, I guess," I say as I get up to slide my pants on.

"El, wait -" Justin starts, but I shut the door before he can finish, heading into the bathroom, locking the door behind myself. I place my hands on either side of the sink, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Maybe I overreacted. I can't expect Justin to want to do everything that I want to do. Yeah, he could've been nicer about it, but I definitely should've asked him first. Now, I feel bad. I turn on the water, desperate for a distraction.