Chapter 31: GRWM

ELYSANDRA'S POV:

Justin and I spent our last day in Atlanta watching movies with his family in the living room. We had a great time, even though Jazzy got to pick all of the movies. This was the first night at his house where we actually just cuddled and slept, and honestly, it was amazing. Just to feel him close to me, knowing he's mine, was a wonderful sensation. Now, in the backseat of his dad's truck, I'm cuddled next to a still sleeping Justin. We are nearing my dorm, and I'm debating whether or not to wake him to say goodbye. I decide against it, simply pecking him on the corner of the mouth when we pull up to the curb. "Thank you so much, Mr. Bieber."

"Oh, it was a pleasure having you, Elysandra. I mean it, we love having you. Don't let Justin keep you from us," he jokes.

"You got it, Mr. B," I reply, getting out to get my bag from the trunk. I wave goodbye before heading into the building. Of course, Mr. B doesn't drive off until I'm safely inside. Like father, like son. On my way up to my room, I dial Atifa's number. She's been calling me non-stop over break, but I haven't found a moment to return her call. I tried texting her, but she said it's not exactly a conversation she can text me about. The phone rings once before she answers.

"How could you?" She starts. Woah.

"Wanna tell me what I did, babe?" I ask.

"You make it official with Justin, you 'fool around' with Justin, and you don't even tell me, your best friend? I had to find out from Justin! What does fool around even mean? Tell me freaking everything, I hate you."

"Okay, first: sorry. I should've told you. I'm just not really used to having a best friend besides Justin. Second: I can't believe he told you. Third: it means... oh boy. It means everything except sex," I explain.

"Shut up!" She yells, deafening me as I unlock my door.

"And we're having sex tonight," I squeal excitedly, closing my door behind me.

"Shut up!" She repeats. "Where are you? I'm coming over!"

"I'm at my dorm, and I need some serious help."

"Okay, I'm on my way," she declares, hanging up. I let myself fall onto my bed, releasing a sigh of pent up energy. After gathering myself, I remember that I need to find my white sheer bra for tonight. I jump down from my bed, heading over to my dresser. I search every drawer until I finally find the article and its matching panties in the very last drawer. I lay them out on my bed. Just as I do so, there's a knock at the door. I let Ti in, not wasting time, leading her to my bed. "Okay, so this is his favorite lingerie, so I know I'm wearing that, but I don't know what to wear on top."

"Hm... simple, sexy, classic... I like," she admires the set. "You should definitely go with a dress, graceful, pretty, easy access," she teases. I smack her arm in response. "But really! Where are your dresses?" I show her some of my cutest ones hanging in my closet. She sifts through them, finally pulling out a silky white slip dress with lace trim, matching the lingerie. I never even considered it because I'd never been confident enough to wear it out. "This."

"Are you sure? Is it too... revealing?" I wonder.

"Honey, if you wear this, with your body... he won't be able to keep his hands off you. Isn't that what you want?" She asks incredulously.

"Yeah, I guess," I say hesitantly.

"Good. Now put some sandals on. You and I are getting mani pedis. Then we'll come back here to do hair, makeup, getting dressed, everything," Atifa instructs. This all seems like a lot, but I'm kinda afraid to go against her right now. She seems adamant and also like she knows what she's doing, which I don't. So I comply. "Oh, yeah. What shoes do you plan on wearing?" I pick up a pair of black, strappy heels, my facial expression unsure. "Perfect. Now, let's go."