Chapter 76: Make Christmas Love With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

Christmas was the absolute most amazing day I've had in forever. I made my girl smile so big, she cried, and she hasn't stopped all day. After we finished opening gifts, we all got dressed up and my grandparents came over for dinner. They absolutely loved Ely, making her even happier, making me even happier. They even prompted us to get married, and I can't say that I don't want to. I know it's super soon - we're only 18 - but... I love her so much. And with the baby on the way, what are we waiting for? I'd honestly marry her right now, if I could. Anyway, now that my grandparents left, El and I are heading up to my room. She must be so exhausted. I head into my room, but I stop in my tracks when I hear my door lock. I turn my head to look at Ely suspiciously, having a slight idea of what's going on. When I look to Ely, I see her dress drop to the floor, leaving her in lacy red lingerie.

"I really liked my gift," she says lowly, seductively. I lick my lips, aroused. Finally being able to think straight, I tug at the tie around my neck and the socks on my feet simultaneously. I pull the tie over my head, quickly working to unbutton my shirt, silently wishing I'd opted for a sweater this morning. All the while, Ely is slowly strutting towards the bed, making me anxious. I give up on the buttons once I've undone enough to pull it over my head. Moving on to my belt is a whole different struggle, but I get it done and remove my pants, bounding toward the bed where my woman is waiting. She clears her throat, stopping me. I look at her confusedly. Her gaze drops from my face to my boxers. I smile widely, throwing my head back and rolling my eyes playfully. I drop my boxers, making Ely eye my appendage, biting her lip. Oh Lord. Ely and I haven't had sex in forever, and it shows in my eagerness to tackle her onto my bed. She squeals happily when we hit the mattress. When we land I'm on top, so I'm not quite sure how Ely manages to flip us, but she does. As she kisses my neck, I work to undo her bra. Into my neck, she whispers, "Can I ask you a few questions about sex?" I feel a rush down south, making me unable to answer. I finally am able to remove her bra, happily flinging it anywhere. She immediately grabs my hand, placing it on her left boob. I squeeze firmly, taking the hint. Her lips part and her eyes roll back happily. Upon removing her thong, the warmth of her sex overwhelms me. Ely takes my inaudible moan as a yes and continues. "Does anal sex turn you on?" I pull away to examine her expression. I'm unable to read it.

"Baby, where is this coming from? You don't need to... We can just do what we normally do," I rationalize quietly, bringing my sex up to meet hers, making her moan.

"Babe, I remember us... doing more than that though. I wanna know what it feels like," she counters, sitting up. She positions herself on all fours, facing away from me. "Now, get inside me," she orders impatiently, like a child. I can't help but chuckle at her advances.

"Baby girl, it doesn't exactly work that way," I explain amusedly. "Come here." She crawls over to me, pouting like a spoiled little girl. When she lays her head on my chest, I hold my thumb out to her. "Suck," I prompt. Although she looks confused at first, she complies. I'm so turned on by how seductive this is, that I almost lose it. However, I pull my thumb out of her mouth just in time for me to regain control of myself. "Now, on your knees," I instruct. She returns to her all fours position happily. She yelps surprisedly when I insert my wet thumb in her hole, after positioning myself behind her, kneeling upright. I circle it around inside her, stretching her out. The whimpers that escape Ely's lips drive me so wild with lust, that I can't help but shove myself all the way inside her in one stroke, as opposed to inching myself in bit by bit.

"Fuck!" She calls out. Eyes closed, I linger inside her momentarily, not stroking. Half of me considers this allowing her to adjust, while the other half is too overcome with pleasure to continue. "Fuck me," Ely moans, indicating that she's well adjusted. I grab her hips and begin stroking, grunting all the while. I know I won't last long, fucking Ely in such a primal way. However, once I get into a rhythm, I remember why I loved anal with Ely so much. I reach down beneath her, finding her pussy. Taking all four fingers, I rub her clit vigorously, making her squirt almost immediately. She cries out in pleasure before collapsing flat on the bed. I allow my body to fall flat, too, my dick still inside of her. I hump her body until I also reach my peak, falling spent on top of her. We're both breathing heavily from our vigorous session, but I've never experienced a deeper pleasure. She and I both fall asleep awaiting recovery, compromised and exposed, yet satisfied beyond comprehension.