Chapter 64: Get Loud With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

In my bed, I'm hovering over my girl, seconds away from finally being inside her again. "Are you ready?" I ask nervously. She doesn't answer, only nodding. I take this as a yes, plunging into her, yelling escaping both of our lips. My eyes roll back in my head, her pussy feeling better than I could remember. "Babe, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to last long," I warn breathily.

"It's okay... Me neither... please, just... do me," she breathes heavily. Unable to resist, I start pumping in and out of her wildly, our groans louder than the sound of our bodies roughly colliding.

"Unh, unh, unh," I grunt, eyes closed. The sound of our love making, usually decorated with words of passion, is strictly primal. We're too overwhelmed with pleasure to think, let alone express coherent thoughts. Our groans don't subside until both of our orgasms subside, and even then, we're left only panting from exhaustion, having put our all into fucking. "Shit," I marvel after finally recovering. "Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

"Oh, yeah," Ely agrees, her breathing still heavy. "Like... wow."

"Wanna do it again?" I ask. I'm answered by her climbing on top of me and kissing me passionately.

"Can I be on top this time?" She pulls away to ask. She doesn't give me a chance to answer, but I don't mind. She rides my dick desperately, again both of us rendered speechless by the forgotten pleasure of sexual intercourse. I don't know how many times we fucked before we ended up on the floor, or how many more times until we're up against the door, which we made sure to lock, just to be safe. But now, as I'm fucking her up against my door, we have finally regained the ability to speak while boning. "Oh, baby! Right there, right fucking there! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Ely yells passionately.

"You like that? You like that, baby girl? You like when I fuck you like this?" I ask as I near my peak.

"Yes, papí! Just like that! I'm so close! Oh my god, I'm gonna -" Ely screams, interrupted by two knocks from the other side of the door.

"Shut up!" A familiar voice yells, making my dick soft instantly. Ely rolls her eyes, annoyed. I share the same sentiment. We were both so close, only to have Ryan, of all people, interrupt. I pull out of my girl, sliding on some sweats angrily.

"Babe, where are you going? Just... stay with me, we can try again. We'll just be quieter this time," Ely reasons.

"Nope, I'm gonna give Ryan a piece of my mind. Wait here," I say, guiding her from off of my door so that I can go have a little talk with Ryan. Ely sighs, also angry. When I walk down the hall to Ryan's room, I see him in his bed with a plethora of books open. "What the hell, man?"

"I have an exam tonight," Ryan explains, never looking up from his books. "I need quiet."

"Okay, but could you have waited until, I don't know, after?" I retort.

"Tried. But it was never ending," he answers, unphased.

"Sorry, Ryan. I promise, you won't hear from us for the rest of the day," Ely interrupts from the other side of the doorframe. I look up to see her fully clothed and looking at me vengefully. Damn.

"Ely, what the hell?" I ask. "I told you I'd be right back," I say through clenched teeth.

"And I told you to stay with me and do things quietly," she retorts through her own teeth. "You didn't want to, so..."

"Babe, are you for real?" I ask unbelievingly.

"So fucking real," she answers smilingly.

"Can you two do this somewhere else?" Ryan asks.

"Shut up, Ryan," El and I both snap in unison. I give El a challenging expression, and she cocks an eyebrow in response.

"I'll eat your pussy," I offer, hoping she's still as horny as I am. She narrows her eyes at me, not giving in immediately. I debate offering to do it twice, but before I can she folds.

"Fine," she admits defeat, grabbing me by the waistband of my sweatpants. Shit. "Ryan, we'll keep it down," she assures, pulling me along.

"No, we won't," I sing confidently. She rolls her eyes as I smirk because we both know who's right.