Chapter 16: Dance With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

Walking into a party with the baddest girl in the world on your arm is incomparable. I feel like I'm on top of the world and not one thing can reach me. Grateful, I pull Ely in closer to myself. Damn, aphrodisiacs are real. I think about anything else to keep myself composed when her body is pressed to mine. "Babe, do you wanna dance?" Ely asks me.

"With you? The answer could never be no, baby girl," I answer. She grins, flattered, before taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor. Once she finds a space for us, I step up behind her, our bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces. I place my hands on her hips and my head over her shoulder, giving me a perfect view of her cleavage as she lightly grinds her ass into my crotch. Shit. Although this alone is enough to drive me crazy, I'm used to her going all out when we dance. She'd get down low and twerk for me. She'd pull every trick in the book to make me weak. I know she's holding back now, and it might sound insane, but it's turning me on even more. It's making me want more of her. "You're holding back," I whisper.

"Maybe because you put me in the tightest, shortest dress in the world," she replies. "If I make one wrong move, they'll have to put me on the payroll for stripping," she jokes. Images flash through my mind. Don't get hard, Justin. Don't get hard.

"I wouldn't mind that," I tease.

"I'm sure you wouldn't... until you're not the only one looking at my ass," she counters. I deliberate on this. Okay, she's right. I spin her around so that we're face to face, but Ely doesn't miss a beat. She continues grinding on me, rolling her hips up against mine. I grip her ass with both hands.

"That ass is mine," I whisper, making Ely gasp, almost inaudibly.

"Not officially," Ely retorts, upsetting me. "We're friends." My hands still on her ass, I lift her up. Caught off guard, she wraps her legs around my waist to steady herself.

"If we're friends, then who made your panties this wet?" I whisper. Her eyes widen, a breath leaving her lips. She doesn't answer, so I continue grinding my hips into her before asking again. "Who?" She swallows hard, trying to regain her composure.

"You," she strains, before giving in and grinding into me in response. I close my eyes, trying to keep from getting hard, but this doesn't go unnoticed by Ely. "Are you gonna take me home and do something about it or what?" She teases.

"We could do that... or we could get a room," I flirt. "Chaz have me a key, just in case..." With that, she plants a hot kiss right on my mouth, our tongues playing between our lips. I pull away to say, "But only if that's something that you're okay with." It's broken up because as I try to get the words out, I had to stop every time Ely would kiss me again.

"I want you," Ely finally admits. My heart flutters. She finally said the words. With that, I carry her as quickly as I can to the elevator, trying my best not to expose her. She wasn't kidding about the dress being short, not that I'm complaining. I press the elevator button, but it doesn't come nearly fast enough for me. I'm aching in my pants, waiting for this elevator to come while Ely kisses my neck furiously. The elevator takes so long that some other guy joins us in waiting for it. I curse under my breath. I was looking forward to getting at least some action in the privacy of the elevator, but this stranger just transformed my moment of bliss into more agony. Great.

"I can guess why you two are leaving the party early," the stranger comments. I roll my eyes at this. Thankfully, the elevator arrives, so I don't have to respond. The three of us board the elevator. "Which floor?" The stranger offers. "I can tell you're a bit occupied..."

"Seven," I strain, as Ely presses her cleavage into me as she continues to kiss my neck. I shudder.

"I don't blame you, bro. If my girl had an ass like that -"

"Excuse me?" I question, setting Ely down. Ely grabs the sides of my face, bringing her's close to mine.

"Ignore him, babe. I want you so bad right now," she whispers. But I can't. My ears are practically ringing with anger. The guy puts his hands up in surrender, jokingly.

"Hey, man? It was just a compliment, I didn't -" he backpedals.

"Just shut the fuck up and apologize to her," I spit.

"Baby, really, its fine," Ely whispers to me, always afraid of confrontation. I don't blame her. Confrontation has never worked out in her favor. But what kinda of boyfriend would I be if I let guys talk about my woman like that. She's not your woman, the voice in the back of my head whispers. I shake it away. It's not important right now. The guy hasn't apologized yet, so I figure he needs some incentive. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and push him up against the elevator wall.

"I said apologize," I growl.

"Justin, this is our floor!" Ely says, trying to distract me.

"We can come back up after this asswipe apologizes," I answer.

"I'm getting off now. And either you're coming with me, or you're not," Ely wages. Shit. I drop the guy and follow my girl out of the elevator. Just as the doors are closing behind us, I hear the stranger say something.

"Sorry," he squeaks. I smirk to myself.