Chapter 29: Coming Down With Me

ELYSANDRA'S POV:

Justin's been standing there in utter shock for what seems like forever. "Cmon, babe. Let's cuddle," I suggest. I grab his hand leading him to the bed. He follows, but his movement, his expression is zombie-like. I climb into his bed, grabbing the roll of paper towels off of the nightstand as I crawl over to my side. I rip off a sheet, and after Justin slides in next to me, I ask, "Do you think you can clean up the mess you made?" Holding the paper towel in one hand, I gesture to the fluids he left on my chest with the other.

I'm shocked to hear his voice when he says, "Anything for you, baby girl," but I'm even more shocked to suddenly feel his tongue licking the come from my boobs.

"Uh!" I exhale, throwing my head back in pleasure. I shut my eyes to thoroughly enjoy the sensation of him sucking my nipples clean. I wrap my hands around the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair. Even when I thought he was done, he goes over them once more for good measure. When he finally finishes up, I pull him up by his hair, forcing him to kiss me. I shove my tongue in his mouth, making out with him fervently, pulling away only to say, "Mm, babe, you taste so fucking good." He pushes me down onto the bed so that I'm laying flat with him on top of me. We make out like this for what seems like hours, never getting bored. Eventually, when our tongues start numbing, he pulls away falling onto his back next to me.

"Papí, huh?" Justin asks, once he finally catches his breath and regains control of his tongue. I giggle in response.

"Only during sex," I reassure, wrapping my arms around him.

"Well, technically, we don't have sex," Justin corrects.

"Oh, shut up, you know what I mean. It kinda feels like we do. I mean, just what we do already is better than any sex I've ever had." Justin smirks to himself, getting a large head.

"By far," he agrees. "I can't even imagine how good it's gonna feel to finally be inside of you."

"Yes, you can. You've done it. The only one who's in the dark is me," I retort.

"No, not like this. This is different. I mean, before was great, it really was. But this. This is better than anything I've ever felt before," Justin explains. Aw. My heart soars. It's weird to feel good about him liking me better than me, but I feel amazing. I don't have to worry about living up to expectations or anything, because I've already passed them. I softly place a kiss on his chest. "What do you think it'll be like?"

"Hm... I don't know, I guess I'd always imagined my first time with the one to be like... romantic, you know? Like over rose petals, candles, gentle, slow... But, ideally, I just want romance. I mean, I know when we get... like this it's more fun, but..."

"No, I know what you mean. We have forever to do all the... dirty stuff, but the first time... it should be... it should be memorable. I agree... But rose petals? You like that kinda shit?" He teases.

"Yes, I like that kinda shit," I mock. I lace my fingers in his. "But, I don't know, it's just a fantasy. I really just need you to be gentle with me. What do you imagine it to be like?"

"I mean, the whole public thing is so hot... but for the first time, the main thing that I need is privacy. I want it to be just me and you, no risk of interruption. Oh! And that see-through bra you wore that one time. You know the one I'm talking about? The white one with the lace? Fuck, I love that one." I giggle at this. I know the one he's talking about. I gotta find it though. We lay in comfortable silence for a while.

"I think I'm ready," I finally reveal. He sits up half way, resting on his side.

"What?"

"I'm ready. I mean, I don't wanna do it here, what with your family and all... but when we get back home... I'm ready." Justin grabs me, pulls me close, then kisses me deeply. I laugh into the kiss.

"What changed?" He asks when he finally releases me.

"Well, for one, we've actually been dating officially. Two, I know you better as my boyfriend. You're definitely not the same as you were before. I know that for sure now. But the biggest thing is probably what you said earlier. I was really afraid that I'd give you all of me and it wouldn't be enough. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to please you like the old me did and I'd give it all up just to be subpar. But tonight... you said it's better than before already and I haven't even given it up yet. That... that's what changed." He's quiet for a moment.

"You don't ever have to be afraid. I'd feel lucky even if you decided you never wanted to be physical with me again. I love you, and you'll always be more than enough for me. I swear," he assures.

"I love you too," I respond. Light streams in through the window, informing me that we really did stay up all night. "But we should put some clothes on before I'm stuck bunking with Jazzy again," I laugh.