Chapter 20: Meet Mom With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

After an insanely long car ride, we finally make it to my house. I go to the trunk to grab our bags, but Ely comes to. She reaches for her overnight bag. "Uh, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting my bag, duh," she answers obviously.

"Nope," I say, swatting her hand away. "I'm your boyfriend, I'm carrying your bag."

"Well, I'm your girlfriend, and I'm carrying my own bag," she asserts.

"No, you're not," I taunt, grabbing it before she can and walking up to my house with her in tow.

"Chivalry is dead," she mutters, making me laugh. When we make it inside, my mom speed walks out of the kitchen wearing her apron, and my god, does the food smell delicious. She walks right past me, pulling Ely into a hug. Of course.

"Elysandra! How are you, sweetie?" My mom greets warmly.

"I'm great, Mrs. B. How are you?" Ely answers.

"I'm wonderful. You know how I get with the holidays," my mom replies.

"Good to see you, too, mom," I snark.

"Oh, Justin, don't be ill-mannered. You know I'm happy to see you," mom says, hugging me loosely. "Now take your stuff up to your room. Ely, you can leave your bag in Jazzy's room."

"Woah, woah, woah. Wait. Why is she leaving her stuff in Jazzy's room?" I question.

"Well, where else would she put them? She can't stay in your room anymore," mom says matter-of-factly.

"Um, yes. She can," I retort.

"Justin, you two are... involved now, so I don't think it'd be responsible of me as a parent to allow you both to sleep together. Now, what you do at college is your own prerogative, but when you're under my roof, it's mine," mom asserts.

"This sucks," I mutter, stomping upstairs.

"Fix your tone, young man!" Dad calls after me.

"Um, I'm just gonna - I'm gonna go," Ely excuses, following me upstairs. I go straight to my room, throwing the bags on the floor. Ely walks over to me, reaching out. "Hey, hey, babe, it's alright. It's no big deal."

"I just - haven't I proven that I'm responsible? We've been together for nearly three months! If that's not long enough to show I'm responsible, I don't know what is! We're not even..." I lower my voice to a whisper. "We're not even having sex."

"Look, babe, it's really not as bad as you think. I mean, yeah, it'll suck not sleeping in the same bed, but it's okay. If you feel... lonely, you can always text me," she flirts, batting her eyelashes at me. Oh. "And if things get really bad, I might need to go to the bathroom and I can't help it if you have to... at the same time," she suggests. Damn, she is that smart. I grab her by the waist pulling her close to me. I lean down to kiss her.

"Shit, your mind is just as beautiful as your body," I whisper before kissing her again.

"Oh, this body?" Ely flirts, pressing her body to mine. Ohhh, shit.

"I can't wait to fuck you," I whisper.

"Easy, tiger. We'll get there. Until then, there's plenty of other things we haven't tried yet," she teases.

"Oh, yeah? Like...?"

"Like... you haven't tasted my pussy yet," she whispers.

"That's where you're wrong, baby. I've tasted it and I must say, it's fucking delicious," I retort.

"Oh really? Want some now?" She teases. I don't need to be asked twice. I push her down onto my bed so that she's sitting on the edge. I get down on my knees and spread her legs wide open, yanking down her panties and tossing them anywhere. Just as I'm about to dive in, I hear my bedroom door swing open. Ely shuts her legs with a quickness.

"Justin! You're home! What are you doing on the floor?" Jazzy, my little sister, asks from the doorway.

"Oh, hey Jazz! I was just..." I start, searching for an answer.

"I lost my earring, Justin was looking for it," Ely lies. Damn, I love her.

"Oh. Hi Ely! Is it true you're dating my brother?" Jazz inquires.

"Unfortunately, yes," Ely jokes. I roll my eyes amusedly.

"That's kinda gross. But I'm going downstairs to help mom with dinner. Wanna come?" asks Jazz.

"We'd love to," Ely answers for the both of us, standing up. From my location on the floor, I can see right up Ely's dress, a clear view of what I almost had. Damn. I get up to join them. Jazz takes the lead, with Ely and I trailing behind her, hand in hand. Ely leans into my ear, whispering, "Don't let the fact that I'm not wearing panties distract you."

Easier said than done, El. Easier said than done.