Chapter 18: Morning After With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

As I drive home after dropping Ely off at her dorm, all I can think about is how great last night was. Not only did I get to get freaky with the hottest girl in the world, but now she's actually mine. She wants me and only me, and I want her and only her. I feel so goddamn lucky. Nothing could bring me down off of this high. Conveniently, while I'm at a red light, my cell phone rings. It's my girl. I smirk to myself, answering it. "Hey, baby."

"Hey, Justin. I just wanted to let you know that I made it to my dorm alright. It was a bitch to find, but I'm in now," Ely says.

"Shit, I should've walked you up. I'm sorry," I apologize.

"It's no worries, baby. If you did, I'd have to invite you in, and... I might've not been able to let you leave," she teases. Fuck, I love her!

"Oh? Did somebody not get enough last night?" I counter.

"I'll never get enough of you," she answers, her voice sultry.

"Easy, babe. I'm driving," I joke.

"Okay, I'll chill," she laughs. "What time is your dad picking us up today?"

"Ten thirty, so do you think you can make it to my house with your stuff in an hour? I'd offer to pick you up, but I think Ryan needs his van back to drive home," I say.

"Yeah, no, its fine. I can make it back by then. No worries."

"Don't forget, I get you all weekend. So pack enough clothes," I remind her.

"Hm, Justin Bieber's taking me home and he wants me to have enough clothes? Who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?" She jokes.

"Ha, ha, very funny. If you don't have enough clothes, how the hell am I supposed to get you out of them?"

"Oh? Didn't get enough last night?" She mocks.

"Never," I smile.

"Alright, let me go. I've gotta figure out what I can pack that'll impress your mom but still keep you hot for me."

"I'll always be hot for you, baby. But I'll let you go. Bye. I love you," I fare.

"I love you more, baby," she says, hanging up.

I park Ryan's van outside the house, and leave his keys on the coffee table where he usually keeps them. I take off my shoes to tiptoe up to my room. My walk of shame doesn't need any unnecessary publicity. But that's exactly what it's going to get. Once I reach the top of the stairs, I see Za and Atifa waiting impatiently at my bedroom door. Za is in sweatpants and Ti is in Za's shirt. How long have they been here? After taking in my unbuttoned button down, mussed up hair, and bruises on my neck, their faces light up with excitement.

"Tell us everything," Atifa requests. Normally, I'd say hell no. It's personal. But they caught me at the right time. I'm feeling proud as hell and bragging does sound pretty fun.

"Ely is coming home with me for the holiday, she loves me, she's my girlfriend, and we fooled around all night," I summarize. Their jaws drop.

"You're kidding!" Atifa answers. I shake my head no smirkingly.

"That's what I'm talking about, man!" Za congratulates, high fiving me.

"Ahhh! I've gotta call Ely!" Ti squeals. Squeezing Za's shoulder.

"No, don't. She's busy packing. She'll be over soon and you can talk to her in person anyway."

"Fine," Atifa mopes. Her expression lightens again almost immediately. "How was it?"

"The best," I swoon happily.

"Good luck explaining those to your mom," Atifa teases, gesturing to the multitude of love bites scattered around my neck.

"Shit, what do I do?" Both of them laugh at me.

"Can't help you there, bro," Za says. Atifa shrugs in agreement.

"You two are useless," I breathe. "Now let me in my room so I can pack?"

Za wraps his arm around Atifa, and they head back to Za's room, shutting the door behind them. I enter my room heading immediately to my mirror examining Ely's work. What do I do? As I run my fingers along the sensitive, pigmented marks, it hits me.

Turtlenecks.