Chapter 43: Good Night With Me

ELYSANDRA'S POV:

I attempt to get out of the van on my own, only to fall to the ground. Shit. I try to pull myself up by the door handle, to no avail. Justin appears in my line of vision, lifting me up with ease, as if I were a child. "What am I gonna do with you?" he marvels. As he walks us to the front door, I answer his question with kisses to his neck. He carries me upstairs. Once we reach the privacy of his room, I intensify my kisses. "Uh," he moans in response. He tries to set me on his bed, but I don't release, keeping my legs tight around his waist. "Baby?"

"I miss you," I murmur into his neck.

"I miss you, too, but you're too drunk, sweetie. Oh," he moans. My fingers find the hem of his sweater.

"Fuck me," I moan into his skin.

"El, cmon. I can't do this. Not when you're like this." I roll my eyes, releasing my legs so that he can lay me on his bed.

"Why do you have to be such a gentleman?" I groan, pulling my heels off.

"Not taking advantage of drunk girls isn't being a gentleman. It's being a decent human being," he says and he strips himself of his sweater and jeans.

"But I just let you screw me last night, when I was sober."

"And if I'm so lucky, you'll let me again tomorrow night, when you're sober," he retorts.

"Can you help me with my zipper?" I ask genuinely. He searches my face for any type of seductiveness. When he doesn't find any, he approaches me. He undoes my zipper, and I stand to let the dress fall to the ground. I put my hair up before climbing into bed. Justin joins me and we lay there quietly holding each other until he breaks the silence.

"Why did you forgive me?" He asks meekly. I think about this for a moment, before finally answering.

"I figured, if it were the other way around... If you were with a girl that way... I don't know if I'd react any differently," I answer.

"You would," Justin says.

"How do you know?"

"When Selena kissed me, you didn't threaten her. You didn't get mad or try to hurt anyone. You were hurt, yeah. But you're too good of a person to hurt anyone else because of it. You're too good of a person for me. That's why I'm so scared of you being around other guys. You might realize that you're too good for me. It's not that I don't trust you... I just... I'm scared," he vents. I kiss him softly for a few moments before I pull away.

"Baby, there's nothing to be scared of. I want you and only you. Okay? I love you. Nothing's ever gonna change that. Even when I lost all my memory of us, I still end up back with you. You're the one for me. I need you to know that."

"I do know that. I'm sorry. From now on, I'm gonna try to be more trusting," he says as he strokes my frizzy hair.

"And I'm gonna try to be more understanding," I agree. He kisses me on my forehead with his soft, perfect lips. "Justin?"

"Hm?"

"I know you don't want to take advantage of me, but can we at least kiss? I haven't gotten to do that all day," I ask, eyeing his mouth. He smiles at me, his eyes lighting up. His hand cups the side of my face, pulling my mouth to his. As we tongue each other passionately, I swing my leg over him, allowing myself to straddle him. He lets out a soft moan before pulling away.

"Baby, I can't," he says, averting his eyes. I sit up, still straddling his body.

"But we've done this before and it didn't lead to anything," I reply, referring to the night before our first date, when we made out naked in his bed just like this.

"That was before," he answers.

"Before...?"

"Before we had sex," he explains. "Now that we've done it, I want it so much more now." I debate telling him that I want it just as badly, but I know that wouldn't do any good.

"Would it help if I put clothes on?" I offer, even though I really don't want to.

"I don't want you to," he admits. Phew.

"Well..." I start.

"What?"

"Remember that night in the hotel?" I ask, seductively tracing shapes into his chest.

"El, please, I can't do - oh."

"It wouldn't really be taking advantage of me if I did it to myself, now would it? You can't control how I touch myself," I tease.

"I guess not..." he agrees. With that, I continue kissing him fervently until we're both aroused. I relax my body on top of his while we both pleasure ourselves, egging each other on as we go. Hearing him approach his climax gives me a tingling sensation that I'm never able to achieve on my own. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," he breathes as his stroking quickens. The promise of an orgasm becomes too difficult to resist, so my fingers quicken as well.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhh," I moan in time with my own hand. "I'm close," I strain. With that, Justin leans in to kiss me deeply, bringing us both to our peak. My body collapses on his as my eyes fall shut. "That was so hot," I murmur lifelessly.

"Just you wait until tomorrow, babe," Justin whispers, sending chills down my spine.

Tomorrow.